Author Topic: Confederate statues in Baltimore removed overnight  (Read 2214 times)

Offline dfwgator

Re: Confederate statues in Baltimore removed overnight
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2017, 06:03:23 pm »
Waiting for the gates of Graceland to be stormed for Elvis' cultural appropriation.

Elvis was a hero to most
But he never meant ___, to me you see
Straight up racist that sucker was
Simple and plain
Mother ____, him and John Wayne

Public Enemy, "Fight the Power"

Wingnut

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2017, 06:05:23 pm »
Racism in the larger picture was almost dead until Obama was elected.  This is his legacy.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2017, 06:44:01 pm »
There was talk of moving them to Confederate cemeteries.  But, that plan was thrown out.  As of this morning, the decision was to destroy the statues.
This will escalate, I bet not far down the road we see memorials to Black leaders being destroyed in retaliation and if not intentional, it will still be the result of short sighted hatred on the left. What can future generations possibly learn when the past history of America is being destroyed? But then again I guess this is a logical extension of the brain and history washing that has been going on in our schools for decades, as the gays have been glorified, Whites have been increasingly demonized. They want all Whites, those that don't pander to them to just say and kill themselves.

Silver Pines

Re: Baltimore removes Confederate monuments overnight
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2017, 06:52:16 pm »
The momentum is with the left because no one wants to be called a racist. Which is what happens to anyone who stands in their way.

@skeeter

True.  No matter how far it goes, I doubt there will be an effort to stop it.

Silver Pines

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2017, 06:55:50 pm »
Catherine wrote:
"This is only the beginning.  The momentum is with the left, and those cousin-marrying white supremacist rejects are doing a fine job of helping them along."

Utter nonsense.

Those "cousin-marrying white supremacist rejects" are -- so far -- the only ones willing to actually go out, assemble and publicly protest the left's agenda. Remember that the theme of the alt-right's assembly in Charlottesville was to defend the existence of the Civil War monument there.

Even so-called "respectable Republicans" in a position to speak out against the antifada are cowering and running.

The left is trying to force the issue into overdrive -- and they seem to be doing a pretty good job at it.
If this attempt to erase existing history and replace it with a leftist-rewritten version isn't stopped, they will certainly win.

And the "mainstream Republican" factions are proving that they're as ineffective in opposing such a putsch as are the "mainstream parties" of Western Europe are in trying to oppose the islamic invasion that's going on there. They hide behind carefully composed weasel words that tumble from their mealy mouths.

It's like Florence Reece, the wife of a union organizer for coal miners, wrote 'way back in 1931:
They say in Harlan County
There are no neutrals there
You'll either be a union man
Or a thug for J.H. Blair
Which side are you on?
Which side are you on?

When it comes down to this struggle, and I'm forced to choose, I know which side I'm on.

Do you?

@Fishrrman

I'm not on the side of the left and I'm not on the side of those cousin-marrying, white supremacist rejects with their Nazi flags and salutes.  Is that clear enough for you?  How do you like it?

Defend that filth if you want, but don't try to sell them to me.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2017, 07:11:06 pm »
Catherine wrote:
"True.  No matter how far it goes, I doubt there will be an effort to stop it."

BZZZZT!
There IS "an effort to stop it", and it's going on right now.
That's what the rally in Charlottesville was about (or does no one remember that less than a week later?).

The real issue for traditionally-minded Americans is whether to support that effort or not.

Most will shirk away from doing so, because they find the people who ARE making an effort to stop the left reprehensible (or whatever other words they choose to employ to quantify their displeasure that others "so low" might be willing to do what they're afraid to do).

If "respectable Republicans" want to do something, they should literally co-opt the alt-right and steal their issues, which are THE SAME issues that many folks in this forum get upset about when they see news stories posted about same (as this one is).

In Charlottesville, the alt-right held a rally to preserve what America has traditionally been about, recognizing and respecting history. They were generally peaceable (notwithstanding the metal-case 20-year-old car attacker who will face the jury). The disruption -- the attack on historical traditions and values -- CAME FROM THE LEFT. And yet again and again, right here, I've been reading how the rightists shouldn't have been granted a permit to assemble, how loathesome they are, etc., etc.

Well, that's how it goes. Sometimes in a struggle, it's those on the fringe that make the waves and draw the attention first.

If traditional-minded Americans hope to win this war with the antifada, they'd best get on the line and push those KKK deplorables aside.

Otherwise, we're going to go here to a fate not so-much-removed as the white/Christians of Western Europe are facing.

And it's going to happen faster than anyone could believe possible...

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2017, 07:18:54 pm »
@Fishrrman

I'm not on the side of the left and I'm not on the side of those cousin-marrying, white supremacist rejects with their Nazi flags and salutes.  Is that clear enough for you?  How do you like it?

If we have to be on one side or the other, I wonder how DCPatriot, RiV, aligncare feel about being lumped in with white supremacists by Fisherman here.

Silver Pines

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2017, 07:19:23 pm »
Catherine wrote:

BZZZZT!
There IS "an effort to stop it", and it's going on right now.
That's what the rally in Charlottesville was about (or does no one remember that less than a week later?).

The real issue for traditionally-minded Americans is whether to support that effort or not.

Most will shirk away from doing so, because they find the people who ARE making an effort to stop the left reprehensible (or whatever other words they choose to employ to quantify their displeasure that others "so low" might be willing to do what they're afraid to do).

If "respectable Republicans" want to do something, they should literally co-opt the alt-right and steal their issues, which are THE SAME issues that many folks in this forum get upset about when they see news stories posted about same (as this one is).

In Charlottesville, the alt-right held a rally to preserve what America has traditionally been about, recognizing and respecting history. They were generally peaceable (notwithstanding the metal-case 20-year-old car attacker who will face the jury). The disruption -- the attack on historical traditions and values -- CAME FROM THE LEFT. And yet again and again, right here, I've been reading how the rightists shouldn't have been granted a permit to assemble, how loathesome they are, etc., etc.

Well, that's how it goes. Sometimes in a struggle, it's those on the fringe that make the waves and draw the attention first.

If traditional-minded Americans hope to win this war with the antifada, they'd best get on the line and push those KKK deplorables aside.

Otherwise, we're going to go here to a fate not so-much-removed as the white/Christians of Western Europe are facing.

And it's going to happen faster than anyone could believe possible...

@Fishrrman

So go march with the Nazis and tell yourself they're "traditionally minded Americans."  Maybe they'll let you hand out some of their Jew-hating literature.

You're a fool and a disgrace.

Silver Pines

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2017, 07:23:10 pm »
If we have to be on one side or the other, I wonder how DCPatriot, RiV, aligncare feel about being lumped in with white supremacists by Fisherman here.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Interesting question.  A couple of these nightcrawlers are whipping out their Nazi flags and flying them with no shame.  It's stunning.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2017, 07:25:52 pm »
Catherine wrote:

BZZZZT!

Sadly, the KKK and White Nationalist have hijacked what is a very important issue to me......   Preserving southern heritage and honoring our confederate dead.   

The only way we can truly fight is somehow get SCV and  reenactors to mobilize good common folk and have these good honorable folks  fight the slimeballs on both sides.  Until this issue is decoupled from the racist element, we are destined to lose.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2017, 07:29:07 pm »
Sadly, the KKK and White Nationalist have hijacked what is a very important issue to me......   Preserving southern heritage and honoring our confederate dead.   

That's the Alinsky Way.  Take reasonable Conservative stances, and poison them with associations to Nazis and the KKK.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2017, 07:29:32 pm »
"Do you realize that the past, starting from yesterday, has been actually abolished? If it survives anywhere, it's in a few solid objects with no words attached to them, like that lump of glass there. Already we know almost literally nothing about the Revolution and the years before the Revolution. Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street and building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And that process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right. ~ George Orwell 1984
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2017, 07:35:55 pm »
@Fishrrman

@CatherineofAragon well said!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2017, 07:39:14 pm »

Another Confederate Statue Is Taken Down.

https://twitter.com/larryelder

000hehehehe

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2017, 07:41:53 pm »

000hehehehe

I really can't find any humor in making light of this.  Of course, this is about what I expect of you.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2017, 07:49:24 pm »
I really can't find any humor in making light of this.  Of course, this is about what I expect of you.

Larry Elder tweeted it, I relayed it. I'm glad he's on my side. Perhaps some have objections to that. Maybe some are not familiar with him.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2017, 08:05:57 pm »
Dinesh D'Souza‏Verified account @DineshDSouza Aug 12

Maybe if Democrats admitted their 150 year history of bigotry & apologized for it this country can begin to heal its divide #Charlottesville
1,099 replies 7,669 retweets 14,000 likes

Never forget, this is a Democratic thing too; but I'm sure Dinesh D'Souza will be another "conservative" criticized along with Rush and Larry Elder.  :pondering:

Wingnut

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2017, 08:13:57 pm »

000hehehehe

Looks like one of them Chinamen KFC locations.

Silver Pines

Offline skeeter

« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2017, 08:57:33 pm »
Waiting for the gates of Graceland to be stormed for Elvis' cultural appropriation.

Not worried. The dogs there not only play cards, they'll keep out the riffraff too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2017, 10:21:16 pm »
catfish wrote:
"Sadly, the KKK and White Nationalist have hijacked what is a very important issue to me......   Preserving southern heritage and honoring our confederate dead.   
The only way we can truly fight is somehow get SCV and  reenactors to mobilize good common folk and have these good honorable folks  fight the slimeballs on both sides.  Until this issue is decoupled from the racist element, we are destined to lose."

You got the gist of what I was writing about in post 30 above.

Catherine, and a few others here, didn't.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2017, 11:13:37 pm »
What are these idiots going to do when they realize that the Mason-Dixon line is in Maryland?

Wingnut

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2017, 11:20:21 pm »
What are these idiots going to do when they realize that the Mason-Dixon line is in Maryland?
It wasn't taught in school when they dropped out.