Author Topic: Presser: Trump: Both Sides Deserve Blame in Charlottesville Deaths  (Read 11230 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Presser: Trump: Both Sides Deserve Blame in Charlottesville Deaths
« Reply #150 on: August 17, 2017, 05:20:12 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

At this point there is nothing he can do to divide or bring the country back together. The split is real now,and can only get worse. Soros and others have literally spend Billions of dollars to try to create anarchy so they can get Martial Law declared and take over control of the country,and now that the seeds they have been planting for years are starting to bear fruit,they are going to double down,not back off.

I see why you feel that way but I think we can survive this.

We just need to choose our side and support it.

One reason the left has been successful lately in molding opinion is Trump.  And we are complicit in that.  I'm not saying we should worship him or even like him but we should defend him when he is right.

Those little weenie Republicans who have jumped on Trump to get a little three seconds of good press are to be despised.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #151 on: August 17, 2017, 05:23:51 pm »
Good Lord.  One, when you quote my post, please do it in its entirity because you left out an important part.

Two, who on God's green earth gives a slit about wineries or Trump's claims about wineries. 

That is so off point, it isn't even on the planet.  We know Trump brags about stuff but we're trying to discuss an important issue.

One - I was responding to a specific part so don't try to play the 'out of context' game.

Two - Nobody does and he shouldn't have brought it up in this setting.

Three - It is not off point, because it was a continuation of the Q&A he just had on the subject of Charlottesville.  He's lucky the live coverage had cut off after he stepped away from the podium.  It was an incredibly tone deaf and dumbassed thing to say.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VaATz1Gz88c
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #152 on: August 17, 2017, 05:30:14 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Lots of those water bottles were full of frozen water,and the equivalent of bricks. You can clearly see the crystal clear bottle being thrown by one fascist pretending to hate fascism that has brown hair and a beard in one of the videos. Like all those punks,he runs up to the front line,throws it at someone's head,and immediately turns around and runs away. .../

There are also reports that coke cans filled with cement were also thrown by the fascists.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/16/brutal-examples-of-violence-that-occurred-by-both-sides-in-charlottesville-video/

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #153 on: August 17, 2017, 05:42:55 pm »
There are also reports that coke cans filled with cement were also thrown by the fascists.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/16/brutal-examples-of-violence-that-occurred-by-both-sides-in-charlottesville-video/

Eventually we'll just need the national guard at these things, locked and loaded. Beating anyone while they're down is a cowardly act, period.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #154 on: August 17, 2017, 06:29:18 pm »
One - I was responding to a specific part so don't try to play the 'out of context' game.

Three - It is not off point, because it was a continuation of the Q&A he just had on the subject of Charlottesville.  He's lucky the live coverage had cut off after he stepped away from the podium.  It was an incredibly tone deaf and dumbassed thing to say.

Four:  You are not worth conversing with.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #155 on: August 17, 2017, 06:39:44 pm »

No, you don't get by with that.  By cutting out the last part of my post, you made it seem as though I was totally defending Trump with no caveat.

That's probably so you can accuse me later of being a Trump lover.

You need to choose the right side and none too soon.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #156 on: August 17, 2017, 06:44:11 pm »

Now there are lot of things to criticize President Bush for,   but that man doesn't have a racist bone in his body.

@dfwgator

I think it can safely be said that I am not the biggest fan of ANY member of the Bush Crime Family,but you are 100 percent correct about that for not only Boy Jorge,but for the rest of his family.

As for Boy Jorge himself,on a personal level I believe him to be a very nice,but weak man, that was just used as a tool by his family. He had no business EVER being president.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #157 on: August 17, 2017, 06:46:58 pm »

Nagin, his biggest critic, was directly responsible for the humanitarian crisis.  He's sitting in prison for wire fraud, conspiracy, bribery, money laundering, and filing false tax returns.

Who says there is never any good news?

BTW,this is the first I heard of that. Last I heard he was just being investigated,which is usually Dim-Speak for "keep your flipping mouth shut or we are going to drop the hammer on you. Don't recall any conversations with anyone else,and serve minimum time in a country club."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #158 on: August 17, 2017, 06:48:32 pm »
You've stated Trump's position accurately.  I watched the speech.

Nothing would have been good enough for the people you accurately describe as the left  and the sob sisters on the right .

Nothing.

Those people hated the Trump speech before he opened his mouth.

They hated it before the sun came up.

They hated it before the birds sung.

@Emjay
 :amen:   And there you have it. He was damned for opening his mouth to respond,and he would have been damned for NOT opening his mouth to respond if he had remained quiet.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 06:49:25 pm by sneakypete »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #159 on: August 17, 2017, 06:52:04 pm »
@Emjay
 :amen:   And there you have it. He was damned for opening his mouth to respond,and he would have been damned for NOT opening his mouth to respond if he had remained quiet.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2017, 06:52:22 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia

True! Thanks for reminding me. I had forgotten all about that one.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #161 on: August 17, 2017, 08:01:29 pm »

Who says there is never any good news?

BTW,this is the first I heard of that. Last I heard he was just being investigated,which is usually Dim-Speak for "keep your flipping mouth shut or we are going to drop the hammer on you. Don't recall any conversations with anyone else,and serve minimum time in a country club."

He received a 10 year sentence in 2014.  Currently serving in Texarkana federal prison, which is low security.  Not sure if it's club fed, but he won't be out for a good while.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #162 on: August 18, 2017, 03:08:12 am »
Which one of the anarchists were you? I bet  you were one of the "intellectuals" that are the leaders and who stay in the background. Don't even try to pretend you are a conservative of any stripe because NO conservative wants to surrender to the left.
You make a powerful and entertaining argument for lithium.  Nobody wants to undergo invasive surgery, but some choose it in the face of a malignant tumor.  President Trump is a malignant tumor on the body politic, and I mean that in the nicest and most respectful way.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 03:10:40 am by Once-Ler »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #163 on: August 18, 2017, 04:06:36 am »
You make a powerful and entertaining argument for lithium.  Nobody wants to undergo invasive surgery, but some choose it in the face of a malignant tumor.  President Trump is a malignant tumor on the body politic, and I mean that in the nicest and most respectful way.

@Once-Ler

Thanks ok,bubba. Just go ahead and go to sleep cuddling with your signed autograph of Bathhouse Barry clutched tightly to your chest,and have your wet dream.