Author Topic: After Charlottesville, Trump retweets — then deletes — image of train running over CNN reporter  (Read 438 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
It looks like Adult Mode didn't last long. Back to self-sabotaging any advantage he had on the matter.

President Trump's war with CNN went off the rails Tuesday morning after he retweeted an image of a Trump train running over a CNN reporter, then quickly deleted it after the meme sparked criticism as inappropriate just days after the Charlottesville violence.

Trump was in the middle of his usual morning tweetstorm when he sent the image, posted by a supporter who added “Nothing can stop the #TrumpTrain!!," to his nearly 36 million followers.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/08/15/after-charlottesville-trump-retweets-then-deletes-image-of-train-running-over-cnn-reporter/?undefined&utm_term=.23e13941badd&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
This one I don't buy.

The train wasn't running over CNN. It was CNN trying to hold back the Trump train.

Offline ABX

This one I don't buy.

The train wasn't running over CNN. It was CNN trying to hold back the Trump train.

No, they were working together to improve rail service in this country. CNN was building the tracks while the Trump train rolled along.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Donny Little Thumbs at it again...

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Only error was deleting the tweet.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
We have become obsessed with minutia. Aren't there any real problems in the world?

[attachment deleted by admin]
Countdown to Resignation

Offline ABX

Only error was deleting the tweet.

I'm surprised the left hasn't made a big deal about the Presidential Records Act when he does this. It has never been tested on things like Social Media, but he trashed a letter or erased an email, they would be on it.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I'm surprised the left hasn't made a big deal about the Presidential Records Act when he does this. It has never been tested on things like Social Media, but he trashed a letter or erased an email, they would be on it.

One word - Hillary.

Some of her emails as SecState had the Worm as one of several recipients. Yet they aren't in the Presidential records.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink