Author Topic: Reverend-huckster Al Sharpton smells a Charlottesville profit  (Read 331 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Reverend-huckster Al Sharpton smells a Charlottesville profit
« on: August 15, 2017, 02:15:35 pm »
Reverend-huckster Al Sharpton smells a Charlottesville profit
by Tom Rogan | Aug 15, 2017, 9:52 AM

Al Sharpton is a pathetic creature.

Waving his ordained mantle, he draws riches from human misery.

And now, following Saturday's horrific events in Charlottesville, Va., Rev. Al Sharpton has popped up again. Writing in the Guardian, Sharpton promised to lead responsive action for the atrocity that has occurred. He is "mobilizing from the ground up and gathering in the nation's capital on 28 August for a Ministers March for Justice."

It sounds genuinely good. It isn't.

Like all his other activities, this march will use a pretense of moral righteousness for the return of monetary greed. After all, its organizer is Sharpton's own National Action Network.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/reverend-huckster-al-sharpton-smells-a-charlottesville-profit/article/2631537
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: Reverend-huckster Al Sharpton smells a Charlottesville profit
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 04:20:48 pm »
As a totally irrelevant aside, last month while walking through O'Hare Airport in Chicago after returning from a trip to England, I literally walked past Sharpton as he was walking in the other direction.
The wife and I were dragging our luggage to our departure gate to catch a flight back home when I saw a group of black men dressed in suits approaching.  One of them in the lead looked to me to closely resemble Sharpton.   As the group passed by,  I positively recognized Sharpton.  I checked the Chicago news when I got the chance, and yes, Sharpton had been in Chicago that day to rabble rouse.
I was so close I  could have clotheslined him, but I would then now be sitting in a Chicago jail cell waiting my trial for harming the turd. Or dead from a hail of bullets from the people who looked to be his bodyguards.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 04:22:06 pm »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 04:48:37 pm »

Trump or a flunky should carry that photo around with him.  Every time he gets accused of being a white supremacist/racist,  he could whip out that photo.  It would be great to see the stunned looks on the faces of his accusers.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 04:55:10 pm »
Trump or a flunky should carry that photo around with him.  Every time he gets accused of being a white supremacist/racist,  he could whip out that photo.  It would be great to see the stunned looks on the faces of his accusers.

Or Trump's appearance on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air", where Carlton literally worshipped the guy.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 05:06:47 pm »

That won't have the effect you expect:  They'll tell you that's just another version of "Some of my best friends are Negroes" and therefor Racist.  They have this race card thing down to a science.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: