Author Topic: Council on American-Islamic Relations: Tear Down Every Confederate Memorial  (Read 640 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Council on American-Islamic Relations: Tear Down Every Confederate Memorial
Daily Caller, Aug 15, 2017, Eric Owens

The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), America’s largest Muslim civil rights group, is calling on state and local governments all over the United States to tear down all monuments and memorials commemorating Confederate leaders and the short-lived Confederate States of America.

CAIR joined several groups asking for the removal of Confederate memorials in the wake of a “Unite the Right” white supremacist rally that turned violent over the weekend. At the Charlottesville, Va. rally, James Alex Fields, a rally attendee, allegedly plowed his grey Dodge Challenger through a large group of people on a pedestrian mall. One woman, Heather Heyer, died in the incident. About 20 other people suffered injuries.

Nihad Awad, CAIR’s national executive director, urged state and local governments to erase every symbol and every vestige of Confederate history immediately.

More:  http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/15/council-on-american-islamic-relations-tear-down-every-confederate-memorial/

Offline endicom

Then start tearing down every mosque supporting IS, al Qaeda, Hamas, Hizbollah...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Nihad Awad, CAIR’s national executive director, urged state and local governments to erase every symbol and every vestige of Confederate history immediately.

Not a good day to be banned.  I better stay silent.

BLM, Antifa, Islamic terror groups.  Its all gelling together.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 02:06:11 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
bookmark

Offline skeeter

Understandable, coming from a group representing the least tolerant orthodoxy mankind has ever known.

Muslims just love to tear them down some icons.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 02:08:06 pm by skeeter »

Offline dfwgator

Next. They'll go after slave holders, like George Washington. They will never stop.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Next. They'll go after slave holders, like George Washington. They will never stop.

Absolutely @dfwgator ... I'm sure the list is printed.  Think Founding Fathers.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Absolutely @dfwgator ... I'm sure the list is printed.  Think Founding Fathers.

And destruction or defacing of every confederate soldier's grave.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Why would CAIR be worried about these?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Wingnut

It's pretty clear if you think about it.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

(1) Political posturing for allies
(2) Southern Heritage  represented maybe the strongest of Judeo-Christian values within the country.
(3) PR opportunity

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
It's pretty clear if you think about it.

Somewhat of a rhetorical question.    CAIR is part of the George Soros / Saudi movement.   They want to destroy the fabric of our country.  Destroy nationalism (we saw that word used a lot lately in a negative way) to destroy the ties Americans together.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Somewhat of a rhetorical question.    CAIR is part of the George Soros / Saudi movement.   They want to destroy the fabric of our country.  Destroy nationalism (we saw that word used a lot lately in a negative way) to destroy the ties Americans together.

In their eyes anything that be be construed as white and conservative simultaneously is evil.

Wingnut

CAIR's plan will surely backfire on them.  Their some seriously tee'd off good old southern folk who have had just about enough.  They would be wise not to poke the bear.

Offline bolobaby

Understandable, coming from a group representing the least tolerant orthodoxy mankind has ever known.

Muslims just love to tear them down some icons.

But liberals want to "understand" Muslims - an oppressive and repressive death cult.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline skeeter

CAIR's plan will surely backfire on them.  Their some seriously tee'd off good old southern folk who have had just about enough.  They would be wise not to poke the bear.

Once the time tested tactic of tying anyone who complains to the KKK no longer works, maybe.

Wingnut

Once the time tested tactic of tying anyone who complains to the KKK no longer works, maybe.

There will be a breaking point.  Not sure where/when it will be....but its a coming.