Author Topic: North Korea's Kim holds off on Guam plan; U.S. says it can intercept missile  (Read 2139 times)

Mad Max

The only way that Kim will get the message is one of his missiles can be blown away is it proceeds at a trajectory that threatens both Japan and Guam. At his last ICBM test,came very close to the territorial waters of Japan.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 03:18:13 am by Mad Max »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The only way that Kim will get the message is one of his missiles can be blown away is it proceeds at a trajectory that threatens both Japan and Guam. At his last ICBM test,came very close to the territorial waters of Japan.

Kim probably finally got the memo that he is dealing with a guy that may be as crazy as he is.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Mad Max

Kim probably finally got the memo that he is dealing with a guy that may be as crazy as he is.

I really do not think that he received the message, yet. The only way for him to really get the message is to have one of missiles blown up mid-flight "accidentally". He may say its a "provocation" but that is all bluster. This would also serve a message to their partner, Iran.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 03:42:05 am by Mad Max »