Author Topic: Tiki torch company: We have nothing to do with white nationalism  (Read 573 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tiki torch company: We have nothing to do with white nationalism
by Aaron Smith   @AaronSmithCNN August 14, 2017: 12:05 PM ET

Tiki Brand is distancing itself from white nationalists who used tiki torches in a protest march in Charlottesville, Virginia.

"Tiki Brand is not associated in any way with the events that took place in Charlottesville and are deeply saddened and disappointed," the company said in a statement Monday. "We do not support their message or the use of our products in this way."

The white nationalists marched at the University of Virginia on Friday to protest the removal of a statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee. On Saturday, white nationalists clashed with counter-protesters, and a woman was killed when a car plowed into a crowd.

more
http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/14/news/companies/tiki-torches-charlottesville/index.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

Re: Tiki torch company: We have nothing to do with white nationalism
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 02:28:23 am »
Good to know.  In case I was ever worried my backyard tiki torch and torch oil wasn't produced by Klan Free company *****rollingeyes*****

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 02:32:47 am »
Good to know.  In case I was ever worried my backyard tiki torch and torch oil wasn't produced by Klan Free company *****rollingeyes*****

:bigsilly:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 02:33:03 am »
They need to add a warning label to their products-  Not intended for use at Nazi gatherings.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 02:38:18 am »
They need to add a warning label to their products-  Not intended for use at Nazi gatherings.

:silly:

And have penalties up there with ripping tags off mattresses.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 02:39:31 am »
:silly:

And have penalties up there with ripping tags off mattresses.

Or two sets of instructions. One for normal use. Another set for neo-nazi gatherings with the instructions to include lighting it and sticking it up your own ass.  :smokin: