Author Topic: Dear alt-right white supremacists and leftist Antifa thugs, you deserve each other  (Read 633 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I have already made known my feelings about the white supremacists who gathered in Charlottesville.

Their idiocy is overshadowed only by their moral depravity. The one thing they lack more than jobs and girlfriends is a semi-coherent understanding of history. How many of these neo-Nazi punks even realize that Hitler would have marched them to the gas chambers right alongside the black and Jewish Americans they despise? How many of them had grandfathers and great grandfathers who stormed the beaches to defeat the very movement they now wish to resurrect? Part of me hopes their grandfathers are dead so they don’t have to witness what’s become of their families. Part of me hopes they’re alive so they can take their canes and swat these brats across the head. I don’t condone violence, unless it’s a WWII vet delivering a grandfatherly whooping to his vile, ungrateful Nazi grandson......

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/matt-walsh-dear-alt-right-white-supremacists-and-leftist-antifa-thugs-you-deserve-each-other/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=dailywire-reciprocity

Offline LMAO

Very good article
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Crazieman

Very good article
Not so good to the self-hating whites that subscribe to all the forms of bigotry.
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline dfwgator

Put 'em all in a steel cage and let 'em all go after each other.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Hate group #1 is worse than hate group #2.

Seems to be the pattern these days, comparing hate groups by ranking them on some sort of imaginary morality scale.  The haters that call for Trump's assassination aren't so bad you see because many of them make their fortunes in Hollywood where nothing is real.  And the Occupy Wall Street haters can be given a pass on their crimes of rape, looting and burning buildings since they focus attention on greed and capitalism thereby reducing the attention on the big government corruption that sparked the financial meltdown in the first place.  And Obama's haters that shut down thousands of perfectly legal businesses for the simple reason that they don't like them can be forgiven their sins since they are only half-Fascist-haters following the directions of a half-Black president.

I could go on but it disgusts me to no end to rehash all the recent examples of virtual reality that depends upon CNN to dictate right and wrong by moving morals around on a chess board at will.  Those grandfathers who stormed Omaha beach didn't need to turn on their TV to understand the difference between right and wrong.

Silver Pines

That's the best article about Charlottesville I've read.  Matt Walsh can always be counted on to not mince words and to cut right to the heart of the issue.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Offline Cripplecreek

To answer racism or perceived racism by becoming racist is about the dumbest and most indefensible response possible. This applies to the racists on both sides of the fence. Both feel they are justified in acting this way because people on the other side are acting this way. I am so tired of that demented, third grade logic that I could vomit. If you want to be the good guy, you need to be better.

A lesson for Trump supporters (No I'm not calling you racists or responding to those who will whine that I am) about behaving like the left then excusing the bad behavior by saying "They did it first".

That's not winning, its admitting defeat.

Offline ABX

A lesson for Trump supporters (No I'm not calling you racists or responding to those who will whine that I am) about behaving like the left then excusing the bad behavior by saying "They did it first".

That's not winning, its admitting defeat.

'They did it first' is just an excuse to turn into what you hate. There are a lot better ways of dealing with any of these thugs than to act like them. We don't deal with out of control animals in the zoo by also throwing poop at them, nor should we deal with neo-nazis or antifa by acting like them.

Offline dfwgator

Then again this seems as staged as the Harlem Globetrotters vs. The Washington Generals.

Offline Cripplecreek

'They did it first' is just an excuse to turn into what you hate. There are a lot better ways of dealing with any of these thugs than to act like them. We don't deal with out of control animals in the zoo by also throwing poop at them, nor should we deal with neo-nazis or antifa by acting like them.

Oh I'll be using that.

Offline ABX

Oh I'll be using that.

Did you see how this one city dealt with neo-nazis? Brilliant.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,276392.0.html

Offline dfwgator

The problem is the media wants to portray the Antifas as the modern-day version of "The White Rose".

Offline ABX

The problem is the media wants to portray the Antifas as the modern-day version of "The White Rose".

The White Rose and other Widerstand type groups were nothing like Antifa. Antifa is basically like the red shirt communists that clashed with the brown shirt nazis. Widerstand were Wemar Republic loyalists, separate from both of them.

(I had a distant family member who was part of that).

Offline dfwgator

The White Rose and other Widerstand type groups were nothing like Antifa. Antifa is basically like the red shirt communists that clashed with the brown shirt nazis. Widerstand were Wemar Republic loyalists, separate from both of them.

(I had a distant family member who was part of that).

You know that, and I know that.....but the sheeple don't.