Author Topic: When a Bernie Sanders supporter attempted to assassinate Republicans, the media were quick to disassociate a politician from his radical supporters  (Read 253 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Excerpt:

August 13, 2017
When a Bernie Sanders supporter attempted to assassinate Republicans, the media were quick to disassociate a politician from his radical supporters
By Thomas Lifson

So let’s take a short trip down memory lane and recall how the media treated the attempted assassination of House Republicans by a Bernie Sanders supporter. James Hidgkinson, who evidently put a lot of thought and planning into his massacre. He had a prolific history of outspokenness in support of Sanders and was known to be fanatical.  No one on the left raised a peep about him. Following the massacre, Sen. Sanders took to the Senate floor and said:

"I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign," Sanders said. "I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be: Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms. Real change can only come about through nonviolent action, and anything else runs against our most deeply held American values."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/08/when_a_bernie_sanders_supporter_attempted_to_assassinate_republicans_the_media_were_quick_to_disassociate_a_politician_from_his_radical_supporters.html#ixzz4pk9gmKGX
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Political football.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 03:25:11 pm by TomSea »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Media guide to violence:
When white supremacists kill someone, blame conservatives.
When leftists kill someone, blame the gun.
When leftists kill someone with a car, act like it never happened.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024