Author Topic: Maxine Waters jumps in — falsely claims Trump didn’t condemn white supremacists  (Read 487 times)

rangerrebew

Maxine Waters jumps in — falsely claims Trump didn’t condemn white supremacists
August 13, 2017
By Kyle Olson

Maxine Waters apparently only hears what she wants to.

The California congresswoman took to Twitter today to declare President Trump

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/maxine-waters-piles-claims-trump-didnt-condemn-violence/

Offline LMAO

My dream is to have Waters be the face and voice of the DNC for the rest of her career
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline dfwgator

One thing Trump has going for him, is that his opposition is even more unhinged than he is.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I would like to see the exact words Trump used to condemn the neonazis.

Make Maxine Waters a liar for me.

Besides, I keep hearing that they're left wingers, Trump should have no problem naming them.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 02:28:04 pm by Cripplecreek »

Online libertybele

One thing Trump has going for him, is that his opposition is even more unhinged than he is.

Trump has a narcissistic, bombastic personality, but I wouldn't go so far as to call him 'unhinged'.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Crazieman

Wow... now we're getting posters that believe Maxine Waters.
Its like DU with less cursing.
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
C'mon people, get with the program! Maxine's got a her neo-marxist narrative to peddle here! Trump is going to be a white supremacist even if he shoots David Duke in the street in broad daylight on national TV.
The Republic is lost.

HonestJohn

I would like to see the exact words Trump used to condemn the neonazis.

Make Maxine Waters a liar for me.

Besides, I keep hearing that they're left wingers, Trump should have no problem naming them.

Yep.