Author Topic: Charlottesville suspect’s mother: ‘Trump’s not a white supremacist’  (Read 4684 times)

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
@CatherineofAragon
I'm afraid you're wrong @Freedom928
https://s26.postimg.org/aman6r9ux/cargettinghit.jpg

You can see this same individual hitting the car at the 2:03 mark in the video that @edpc posted above:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kxpeVIuf4Uk

In that video three things are clear AND indisputable: 

He drove at far higher than safe speed into a street crowded with people.
THEN his car was hit by the individual above (2:03 point in video)
At no point did he hit his brakes (the lights never even flickered)

Any continued argument only embarrasses you.  When you find yourself in a hole, first stop digging.

Spot on analysis.

Offline Victoria33

@CatherineofAragon

You quoted Freedom928 as saying, "You should be directing your comments about respect to her. She started this. Now here you are saying I should take my whipping like a good little boy because she's been here a minute longer than me. Harumph. She's wrong. I'm right. ...I thought this was a conservative forum. Apparently that is now in question."

Sorry I didn't read this earlier and come to your defense.  I'm working on "the book" and have to get back to that after this post.  This is a "Freedom" forum, not a Trump only forum.  He should go where only Trump adoration is allowed, FR. Will put him on Ignore so he will be removed from my sight. 

Catherine, you are my friend forever and I mean that.   :bighug:

Offline Freedom928

This really is a far left forum. How did I not see it right away? I guess the picture of Reagan at the top is meant to fool traveling conservatives. This site is actually to the left of dem underground and that takes some doing. See you folks on the other side of the battlefield.

Fool me once shame on you...
Political Correctness Offends Me.

Offline corbe

This really is a far left forum. How did I not see it right away? I guess the picture of Reagan at the top is meant to fool traveling conservatives. This site is actually to the left of dem underground and that takes some doing. See you folks on the other side of the battlefield.

What are you a masochist @Freedom928
   If you don't like it here GTF out!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Far left forum... :silly:

sure, whatever
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Dos vedanya Tovarisch....
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Well, Bye!
If the Constitutional Conservatives here are on the "Far Left" to you, I'm not sure what alternate reality you are from, but go, have fun there.
Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Oceander

:bigsilly:

Silver Pines

@Freedom928

#freepertroll

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

You quoted Freedom928 as saying, "You should be directing your comments about respect to her. She started this. Now here you are saying I should take my whipping like a good little boy because she's been here a minute longer than me. Harumph. She's wrong. I'm right. ...I thought this was a conservative forum. Apparently that is now in question."

Sorry I didn't read this earlier and come to your defense.  I'm working on "the book" and have to get back to that after this post.  This is a "Freedom" forum, not a Trump only forum.  He should go where only Trump adoration is allowed, FR. Will put him on Ignore so he will be removed from my sight. 

Catherine, you are my friend forever and I mean that.   :bighug:

@Victoria33

You know I love you!   034  Always will...even if I'm the most miserable person in the world when it comes to answering emails promptly. 

Don't worry about this...you tend to your writing so I can brag that I know a published author.  Just take breaks now and then!

Offline edpc

Sure.  You realize the element you seek would consider Reagan a 'cuckservative' for making deals with Tip O'Neill, right?

Offline aligncare

Dude, I thought we were kinda simpatico. Couldn't we talk about this? We're all here for the same reason, to talk things through. Listen, I find opposition to Trump here strident, at times obsessive, other times looney, but it's only a minority still stinging from a political loss. Cut them some slack. Most have gotten over it anyway.

And besides, there have been times when a brilliant former poster returns here to TBR who has a different perspective to share about Donald Trump – the correct one. And then you wouldn't be here to see me sharing it.

:sword:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 11:59:06 pm by aligncare »

Wingnut

Stick around.  You have Spunk.

Offline edpc

Wingnut

Offline aligncare

It was the first thing I thought of...

Wingnut

It was the first thing I thought of...

Hunt and Peck makes for a slow reply!   :laugh:

Offline edpc

That didn't take long! :beer:

Bless you.

LOL...... what can I say? I'm a certified pop-culture nerd.

Wingnut

LOL...... what can I say? I'm a certified pop-culture nerd.

We will be friends.    :beer:

Offline Freedom928

@Freedom928

#freepertroll

Well bless your little tiny dark bossy heart.

PS: What's a freepertroll? If I'm going to be slandered; I'd at least like to know what it's for.

Offline Axeslinger

PS: What's a freepertroll? If I'm going to be slandered; I'd at least like to know what it's for.
@Freedom928
Well, I notice you didn't bother to acknowledge the facts laid out before you in my previous post.  I'm sure it was hard to find time to do so in between all the posts whining about what a victim you are.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Freedom928

@Freedom928
Well, I notice you didn't bother to acknowledge the facts laid out before you in my previous post.  I'm sure it was hard to find time to do so in between all the posts whining about what a victim you are.

Uh huh. Yeah, see, here's the thing. I make it a policy to ignore idiocy.

Silver Pines

@Freedom928

"Dark bossy heart?"  Flattery will get you nowhere.

Now after all your bluster about a mother-abusing murdering piece of shite, you going to start whining and playing the victim?

Wouldn't be surprised.

Wingnut

PS: What's a freepertroll?

Look in the mirror and get back to me.

Oceander

Look in the mirror and get back to me.

:bigsilly: