Author Topic: Charlottesville suspect’s mother: ‘Trump’s not a white supremacist’  (Read 4685 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlottesville suspect’s mother: ‘Trump’s not a white supremacist’
By Julia Manchester - 08/13/17 01:51 PM EDT

The mother of the man accused of plowing his car into a group of counter-protesters at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday reportedly said she thought her son was going to an event associated with President Trump.

“I thought it had something to do with Trump. Trump’s not a white supremacist,” Samantha Bloom told The Associated Press late Saturday.

Bloom's 20 year-old son, James Alex Fields Jr., was charged with second-degree murder in connection with the incident.

Bloom also told the AP she was shocked her son had radically right-leaning views.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/346402-charlottesville-suspects-mother-trumps-not-a-white-supremacist
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Freedom928

The more I understand about what happened with the 20 yo young man driving his nice car down a busy street where the antifa fascists were there with rocks and bats; the more I think he is completely innocent.

No 20 yo guy is going to trash his pride and joy on a bunch of low life leftists the world would be better without. I think he turned down the wrong street or maybe thought he would show of his car then the dirt bags started throwing rocks and taking a bat to his baby so he gunned it to get away but then ran into more people illegally in the road where they got hit in his panic to escape the mob.

The people responsible for the death and injuries are that mob who started throwing things at his car and hitting it. For now; that's my personal belief. It may change but with the info I now have; innocent and acquitted.
Political Correctness Offends Me.

Offline aligncare

I had to chuckle when you mentioned pride and joy. I had a '70 Mercury Cougar XR7, and when my pregnant wife totaled it sliding down hill on a mountain pass in a down pour, I asked "how's my car." So, your point made perfect sense to me. LOL.

Silver Pines

The more I understand about what happened with the 20 yo young man driving his nice car down a busy street where the antifa fascists were there with rocks and bats; the more I think he is completely innocent.

No 20 yo guy is going to trash his pride and joy on a bunch of low life leftists the world would be better without. I think he turned down the wrong street or maybe thought he would show of his car then the dirt bags started throwing rocks and taking a bat to his baby so he gunned it to get away but then ran into more people illegally in the road where they got hit in his panic to escape the mob.

The people responsible for the death and injuries are that mob who started throwing things at his car and hitting it. For now; that's my personal belief. It may change but with the info I now have; innocent and acquitted.

@Freedom928

20 year old young man with his nice car....I just....

When we become so tribalized that we can't bring ourselves to condemn murder, we're screwed as a nation.

Seriously don't believe what I read here.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
@Freedom928

When we become so tribalized that we can't bring ourselves to condemn murder, we're screwed as a nation.

Oh its been that way for a while.  The only difference for the media is the wrong people died this time.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Silver Pines

Oh its been that way for a while.  The only difference for the media is the wrong people died this time.

@driftdiver

I'm not talking about the media.

What I just read is evidence to me that some of us are approaching TOS-like levels of  nuttery.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
@driftdiver

I'm not talking about the media.

What I just read is evidence to me that some of us are approaching TOS-like levels of  nuttery.

@CatherineofAragon
Oh I've been saying that for a couple months now.  You just haven't seen it because you agree with them on the subject.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Freedom928

@Freedom928

First of all, explain to me how you know what was in that guy's mind when he sped up and if you can't, then there's no way to prove intent. Without intent there's no murder.

Someone died. Yep. That's a bummer. Ten to twenty people are murdered with intent just about every week in Chicago alone. Are you just as vocal and disbelieving about them?

Nope, until it can be proven this guy intended to run people down and crash his pride and joy car, he is innocent. If it's proven this guy was trying to get away from the angry mob of antifa fascists and anarchists who just love violence and promote it every chance they get; this young man is innocent.

I can't believe you are so ready to condemn someone without proof. What if that same standard were used against you or maybe one of your kids? Could you live with that knowing a mob tried and hung your kids without actual proof of wrongdoing.

I posit this kid of just 20 years made an error in judgment by driving down that street. Why he did that I don't know. We do know he isn't from the area so maybe he was looking for a place to park and found himself in the middle of the angry mob throwing things at his car then hitting it so he found himself in that fight or flight mode. He chose to flee knowing what similar mobs have done to people in the past.

Nope, unless you can prove otherwise, all this kid is guilty of is an error in judgment which is not illegal or we would all be in jail for some dumb thing or another.

I find it unconscionable you are so closed minded about this. You must be a leftist.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 07:05:16 am by Freedom928 »

Offline Crazieman

If one is vehemently opposed to the Constitution as founded, written, and understood, I'm perfectly happy with "murder" (definition subject to situation).
@CatherineofAragon
Its called, Civil War, and is extremely gruesome and bloody.
We're on the path for another.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 12:45:38 pm by MOD3 »
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Silver Pines

If one is vehemently opposed to the Constitution as founded, written, and understood, I'm perfectly happy with "murder" (definition subject to situation).
@CatherineofAragon
Its called, Civil War, and is extremely gruesome and bloody.
We're on the path for another.

@Crazieman

And that's nothing but the kind of batcrap lunacy you see at TOS.  Don't hand me that subjective definition crap.  Words have meaning, and you're not allowed to redefine them in order to serve your politics.

Murder means unjustifiable homicide---period.  And here you are calling for it, trying to make this site look like a nutcase fringe hangout.  It isn't that.

Please spare me from the coming Civil War talk.  You going to be on the front lines?  No, you're sitting in your recliner and hoping you'll get to watch the action on Fox, like the rest of them yelling about it.

Silver Pines

First of all, explain to me how you know what was in that guy's mind when he sped up and if you can't, then there's no way to prove intent. Without intent there's no murder.

Someone died. Yep. That's a bummer. Ten to twenty people are murdered with intent just about every week in Chicago alone. Are you just as vocal and disbelieving about them?

Nope, until it can be proven this guy intended to run people down and crash his pride and joy car, he is innocent. If it's proven this guy was trying to get away from the angry mob of antifa fascists and anarchists who just love violence and promote it every chance they get; this young man is innocent.

I can't believe you are so ready to condemn someone without proof. What if that same standard were used against you or maybe one of your kids? Could you live with that knowing a mob tried and hung your kids without actual proof of wrongdoing.

I posit this kid of just 20 years made an error in judgment by driving down that street. Why he did that I don't know. We do know he isn't from the area so maybe he was looking for a place to park and found himself in the middle of the angry mob throwing things at his car then hitting it so he found himself in that fight or flight mode. He chose to flee knowing what similar mobs have done to people in the past.

Nope, unless you can prove otherwise, all this kid is guilty of is an error in judgment which is not illegal or we would all be in jail for some dumb thing or another.

I find it unconscionable you are so closed minded about this. You must be a leftist.

@Freedom928

Was that last lame accusation supposed to inflame?  I'll be honest, it just makes me shake my head at your knee jerk simplemindedness.

You must not be aware that "innocent until proven guilty" is for the courtroom.  We're free to personally condemn as we see fit.

What does his age have to do with anything?  I don't give a damn if he's 20 or 90.  Do you use that same standard to excuse other types of thug behavior?

Maybe you ought to do a little research into the poor, sweet, scared boy you're defending.  Read about the pro-Nazi paper he wrote in school.  And about the two times his wheelchair-bound mother had to call 911 on him.  She locked herself in a bathroom because he hit her and pulled a knife on her.

Poor boy...he's only 20.  He's just a baby who isn't finished growing yet.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I've never believed Trump was a racist. The problem is that he simply doesn't care who supports him and seems willing to do anything to make sure they do so.

Trump finally got around to naming the neonazi clowns by name yesterday then immediately turned around and retweeted alt right conspiracy theorist clown Jack Probosiec as if he was trying to telegraph that his earlier denunciation was just for show.

Ben Shapiro is absolutely correct in pointing out that these people are not conservative or right wing in any way shape or form. Trump could only gain support by firmly and decisively rejecting them like Ronald Regan did.

Offline Cripplecreek

Poor boy...he's only 20.  He's just a baby who isn't finished growing yet.

He was just starting to turn his life around.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Freedom928

@Freedom928

You must not be aware that "innocent until proven guilty" is for the courtroom.  We're free to personally condemn as we see fit.

What does his age have to do with anything?  I don't give a damn if he's 20 or 90.  Do you use that same standard to excuse other types of thug behavior?

Maybe you ought to do a little research into the poor, sweet, scared boy you're defending.  Read about the pro-Nazi paper he wrote in school.  And about the two times his wheelchair-bound mother had to call 911 on him.  She locked herself in a bathroom because he hit her and pulled a knife on her.

You clearly know nothing about young men and their cars. Of course you are free to condemn Jesus Christ if you like. This is America not Canada where saying anything against Islam will land you in jail but you can trash Christianity if you like with no repercussions.

The kid is no angel and it does sound like he was heading in the wrong direction but none of that is proof he would drive his pride and joy into a crowd and wreck it. It defies common sense.

Again, you don't need my permission to condemn God if you like, maybe you will condemn your parents next for having you, I don't know. I think I'll wait until I get some facts to base an opinion on before I string him up in the town square along with the rest of the anarchist mob from antifa who are the Nazi Brown Shirts of today. I hope you don't mind if I condemn their actions the same way you condemn the kid. They are no better than the Aryan Brotherhood they were there to protest against.

I prefer to think outside the box, gather the facts, then make an informed opinion.

I have no desire to get into a further pissing contest with you or anyone else so maybe we can just leave it at that.

Offline Freedom928

He could have been obama's son with the right make up and desire for boys.

Offline Freedom928

This "Patriot Nurse" puts it all in perspective better than I can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOZoSxMEe3I

Silver Pines

@Cripplecreek

Too bad he didn't turn the car around.

Silver Pines

@Freedom928

You clearly know nothing about young men and their cars

You're right.  I have a husband who's been into Corvettes since he was seven and who used to race occasionally when he was a teenager, and who treats cars like they're fine porcelain, sometimes to my irritation, bless him.  But I have no idea about males and and how they feel about cars.

Even if I didn't, if the moron was crazy enough to run someone down, he was hardly thinking about his paint job.

Of course you are free to condemn Jesus Christ if you like. This is America not Canada where saying anything against Islam will land you in jail but you can trash Christianity if you like with no repercussions.

What are you even talking about? 

The kid is no angel and it does sound like he was heading in the wrong direction but none of that is proof he would drive his pride and joy into a crowd and wreck it. It defies common sense.

Oh, yeah, if he slapped his handicapped mother around and threatened her with and knife, and then killed someone with his car, I think it's pretty safe to say he was "heading in the wrong direction."  Yes.  Just a little.

Again, you don't need my permission to condemn God if you like,

Again, where did I condemn God and what on earth are you talking about?  Are you hallucinating?

maybe you will condemn your parents next for having you, I don't know.

???

I think I'll wait until I get some facts to base an opinion on before I string him up in the town square along with the rest of the anarchist mob from antifa who are the Nazi Brown Shirts of today. I hope you don't mind if I condemn their actions the same way you condemn the kid. They are no better than the Aryan Brotherhood they were there to protest against.

The facts are out there.  You can google them easily, but they would interfere with the opinion you want to hold onto.

And the little darling who wrote a paper defending Nazis, and who MURDERED SOMEONE, is no better than any of them.  But you go right ahead and defend the mother-abusing piece of crap  because you think he's better than the left.  (Never mind that he WAS the left).   

I prefer to think outside the box, gather the facts, then make an informed opinion.

That's hardly thinking outside the box.  It's behaving rationally.  You're dismissing facts so you can hold onto your fantasy of a wholesome guy with his car who's being victimized.  You're defending the indefensible.

I have no desire to get into a further pissing contest with you or anyone else so maybe we can just leave it at that.

In other words, you want to post and run.  I don't play that.

Offline Freedom928

In other words, you want to post and run.  I don't play that.

No other words. You clearly cannot see the issue as it is and have an insurmountable bias. There's literally nothing left for us to discuss. Now if you're done trying to put words into my mouth; I'm going to move on after these last words in this discussion with you.

PS: Be sure to wear a helmet and kevlar to your next Antifa/Anarchist riot in case someone else is trying to save their life by driving away from those crazies. Next time it might be on purpose with a bull guard on the front of one ton truck and not some confused kid's personal car. The day is coming when they, with their bats and rocks, meet a more determined foe. I'd advise you to not be there when it happens. We can only be pushed so hard until we push back. When we do finally push back; it won't be pretty. Finally; remember that your people brought this on themselves.

Every generation or two these punks come out of the woodwork and have to be put back in their place. Now is that time again. Remember, the Antifa Fanatics and Anarchists have no message. It's all smoke and mirrors. They just do this rioting and violence because they like it. That's what bully's do. The best way to handle bully's is to stand up to them and hit them hard. Hard enough they won't think about doing it again for another generation or two. We are at war. There are casualties in war. If we nip it in the bud fast enough the casualties will be minimal instead of the 620k we had in the 1860's. If it goes full on like that one; plan on millions of dead and millions more injured. Is that what you really want?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 02:55:44 am by Freedom928 »

Offline Freedom928

The Left is Marching the Nation Towards Civil War

http://usdefensewatch.com/2017/08/the-left-is-marching-the-nation-towards-civil-war/

This op-ed about the upcoming civil war between the left and right is spot on IMHO. YMMV. FWIW.

Silver Pines

No other words. You clearly cannot see the issue as it is and have an insurmountable bias. There's literally nothing left for us to discuss. Now if you're done trying to put words into my mouth; I'm going to move on after these last words in this discussion with you.

PS: Be sure to wear a helmet and kevlar to your next Antifa/Anarchist riot in case someone else is trying to save their life by driving away from those crazies. Next time it might be on purpose with a bull guard on the front of one ton truck and not some confused kid's personal car. The day is coming when they, with their bats and rocks, meet a more determined foe. I'd advise you to not be there when it happens. We can only be pushed so hard until we push back. When we do finally push back; it won't be pretty. Finally; remember that your people brought this on themselves.

Every generation or two these punks come out of the woodwork and have to be put back in their place. Now is that time again. Remember, the Antifa Fanatics and Anarchists have no message. It's all smoke and mirrors. They just do this rioting and violence because they like it. That's what bully's do. The best way to handle bully's is to stand up to them and hit them hard. Hard enough they won't think about doing it again for another generation or two. We are at war. There are casualties in war. If we nip it in the bud fast enough the casualties will be minimal instead of the 620k we had in the 1860's. If it goes full on like that one; plan on millions of dead and millions more injured. Is that what you really want?

@Freedom928

You're damn right I have a bias against Nazis and those who sympathize with them.  That includes you, by the way.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Completely? No. In the video, there is no visible damage to his car until he drives into the crowd. Prior to that, he had options to turn right or left at a couple intersections.  His decision to go forward into a group of people, causing the death of one in the injury to others, is criminal negligence at the very least.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Freedom928

@Freedom928

You're damn right I have a bias against Nazis and those who sympathize with them.  That includes you, by the way.

I have no idea where you got the idea I'm a Nazi/KKK sympathizer or member. You radicalized leftists tend to jump to conclusions that don't exist. I am not a member nor a sympathizer but I do believe in our Constitution and it says they have a right to assemble and protest.

It would be like me saying you are an ISIS/BLM/Antifa/Taliban/Black Panther sympathizer without a shred of proof. But since we are on the subject; are you?

-snip-

I erased a bunch of stuff you probably wouldn't read just like last time since you didn't get through the first sentence so allow me to digress to another subject that you also won't read.

I'll leave you with this nugget of fact. We are going to have a period of low unemployment and good economy but in 10-20 years when the robots/machines/computers start taking more and more of the jobs people now do; things will get really crazy unless there are enough new jobs generated or we have a reduction in population. The machines will reach a turning point, or rather we will advance them to a certain point, then all they need to do is see us do the job for a day, or maybe just a few minutes, then they can do it from that point on. That only applies to the first one. After that it's just a matter of sending the new code to the next one and so on. They will recharge via radio type waves and they can go 24/7 without stopping to have a baby, get sick, complain, or miss a day for any reason other than repairs. They won't get paid or have Unions or lawsuits. We will be obsolete so who then will buy the products the machine's make if we are all unemployed or on welfare?

Cars will be electric with just a few moving parts to go bad. To fix them the drive train or battery pack is swapped out. Tires by then will last the life of the battery pack or maybe the car itself. If the powers that be have their way, we won't even own a car, just dial one up on our implanted smart phone by just thinking it. They of course will be self driving. We won't even be able to touch the hidden electronic controls.

What does all this have to do with racism? Nothing directly but more of us will have nothing better to do than think of more ways to be angry. Far more than now. Won't that be fun!!?

The good news? Flying cars will be a reality and they will be affordable to the common person assuming they have a job because non-paid robots made them. Kids today do have something to look forward to if they are smart enough to learn and understand how to fix robots. They will need to be part engineer, mechanic, electronics expert, and salesman. All menial jobs will be done by machines until machines become sentient then, uh-oh, guess who does the menial jobs then? I sure hope space exploration is well underway and most of us have left the planet by then to colonize new worlds across the galaxy (in a far far away place). Nod to Star Wars. :)

Offline NavyCanDo

And this is just about where the conversation ended at TOS back in 2005 or so when someone from TBR threw me a lifeline and I was saved from that racist bigoted forum along with many others who enjoy civil conservative political discussion and debate. God I hope the same thing doesn't happen here. 
Up to recently our MODS have been great at keeping the occasional fiery debate from getting out of hand, but more than a few here are making their jobs very difficult.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Cripplecreek

And this is just about where the conversation ended at TOS back in 2005 or so when someone from TBR threw me a lifeline and I was saved from that racist bigoted forum along with many others who enjoy civil conservative political discussion and debate. God I hope the same thing doesn't happen here. 
Up to recently our MODS have been great at keeping the occasional fiery debate from getting out of hand, but more than a few here are making their jobs very difficult.

If you do twitter be sure to give me a follow. You'll see a few familiar faces among my followers.