Author Topic: First woman in US Navy SEAL officer pipeline quits  (Read 169 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
First woman in US Navy SEAL officer pipeline quits
« on: August 13, 2017, 04:51:37 AM »
First woman in US Navy SEAL officer pipeline quits

by Melissa Leon · August 11, 2017

American Military News previously reported that the the female midshipman would train with other future officers in a course that is prerequisite for officers who want to attend Navy SEAL training.

“This summer, a female midshipman will train with other future officers in a course of instruction that is a prerequisite for officers who want to attend SEAL training,” Lt. Commander Mark Walton of the Naval Special Warfare Command Public Affairs Office told American Military News last month.

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2017/08/first-woman-in-us-navy-seal-officer-pipeline-quits/
Constitutions are not designed for metaphysical or logical subtleties, for niceties of expression, for critical propriety, for elaborate shades of meaning, or for the exercise of philosophical acuteness or judicial research. They are instruments of a practical nature, founded on the common business of human life, adapted to common wants, designed for common use, and fitted for common understandings.

Joseph Story

Offline aligncare

Re: First woman in US Navy SEAL officer pipeline quits
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 05:25:13 AM »

I'm pretty sure men candidates have been known to drop out at the same stage of training as this young lady did.

At the park where I exercise there's this woman runner—at least, I think it's a woman—with a muscled physique most men would love to have. S(he) looks like s(he) would make a fine seal.
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline Wingnut

• Bicycling Forum Mod.
  • I'm a Psyclepath.
Re: First woman in US Navy SEAL officer pipeline quits
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 09:48:44 AM »
I'm pretty sure men candidates have been known to drop out at the same stage of training as this young lady did.

At the park where I exercise there's this woman runner—at least, I think it's a woman—with a muscled physique most men would love to have. S(he) looks like s(he) would make a fine seal.

Seals that bleed are clubbed to death for their fur.
This highway leads to the shadowy tip of reality: you're on a through route to the land of the different, the bizarre, the unexplainable...Go as far as you like on this road. Its limits are only those of mind itself. Ladies and Gentlemen, you're entering the wondrous dimension of imagination. Next stop....The Briefing Room

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf