Author Topic: Ted Cruz Calls Charlottesville Car Attack Deliberate ‘Domestic Terrorism’, Urges Justice Dept. Investigation  (Read 8064 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Senator Ted Cruz has minced no words in his statement tonight about the events in Charlottesville, Virginia. He called out who and what, he (a lawyer by the way) gave no ground to the dumb theory it might have been a panicked accident, and he wants it investigated and prosecuted.

Here is the text, followed by the tweet, which also has an image of the text, plus the urging of investigation....

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2017/08/12/ted-cruz-calls-charlottesville-car-attack-deliberate-domestic-terrorism-urges-justice-dept-investigation/

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Cruz is quickly becoming a human chancre sore. I have a hard time believing I ever supported him. I guess I fell for his "tell the rubes what they want to hear" bs,just like everyone else. He didn't get the alleged Republican nomination,so maybe now he's maneuvering for the Dim nomination next time?

He's just another whore,selling himself to the highest bidder.

How come the weasel isn't demanding any of the counter-protesters that attacked the peaceful marchers be arrested?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
It is horseshit.

Add cruz to the horseshit. Ted Cruz you are a piece of shit.

Antifa was allowed to march.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

Cruz is quickly becoming a human chancre sore. I have a hard time believing I ever supported him. I guess I fell for his "tell the rubes what they want to hear" bs,just like everyone else. He didn't get the alleged Republican nomination,so maybe now he's maneuvering for the Dim nomination next time?

How come the weasel isn't demanding any of the counter-protesters that attacked the peaceful marchers be arrested?

Oh $hit, @sneakypete why would you call Ted Cruz a ho in this forum, knowing it's gonna pi$$ people off, your balls are bigger than mine.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
   Oh $hit, @sneakypete why would you call Ted Cruz a ho in this forum, knowing it's gonna pi$$ people off, your balls are bigger than mine.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out why the lefties aren't being charged. After all it was one of the alt right scum who actually took a life.

Offline corbe

More faux sanctimony.

The first time you typed that @dfwgator I knew you were on target, the second time, well I'm still in awe from the first time.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Mom MD

Sorry to break it to you @sneakypete .  It was one of the "peaceful marchers" crowd that did the killing today.
God is still in control

Offline dfwgator

Sorry to break it to you @sneakypete .  It was one of the "peaceful marchers" crowd that did the killing today.

Both sides there want a Race War.

Offline Mom MD

Exactly.  A pox on both their houses.  But it was one of the folks @sneakypete was defending that actually did the killing this time.
God is still in control

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So now the actions of someone from a Yankee State (Ohio) will be used to characterize people protesting the erasure of Confederate monuments and Heroes from the South?
Throw in some neonazis (from Illinois?--another Yankee State) for good measure and a handful of kluxxers (their ranks in the photo were not more than two or three deep at the deepest), which reminds me of a protest CNN engineered not so long ago.

Now, tens of thousands (if not far more) people whose ancestors fought and perhaps died or were wounded, risking their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor for the Confederate cause, seeking independence from the Northern dominated Union can STFU or be called Nazis or Racists.

Perfect. The MSM has done its job. The programming is nearly complete.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Crazieman

So now the actions of someone from a Yankee State (Ohio) will be used to characterize people protesting the erasure of Confederate monuments and Heroes from the South?
Throw in some neonazis (from Illinois?--another Yankee State) for good measure and a handful of kluxxers (their ranks in the photo were not more than two or three deep at the deepest), which reminds me of a protest CNN engineered not so long ago.

Now, tens of thousands (if not far more) people whose ancestors fought and perhaps died or were wounded, risking their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor for the Confederate cause, seeking independence from the Northern dominated Union can STFU or be called Nazis or Racists.

The American Taliban probably have enough ammo to dynamite Stone Mountain now.
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Exactly.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 11:36:19 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

HonestJohn

The posts here on this thread is why the GOP cannot condemn White Supremacists, Klan, and neo-Nazis.

Cruz did... and what does he get?

Hate and bile.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 01:20:06 pm by HonestJohn »

HonestJohn

Um, no.

The guy went to attend an 'alt-right' rally.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The posts here on this thread is why the GOP cannot condemn White Supremacists, Klan, and neo-Nazis.

Hate and bile.

I am condemning him because it is half of the truth. A half truth. That is worse than a blatant lie.

Offline endicom

I am condemning him because it is half of the truth. A half truth. That is worse than a blatant lie.

What he said has long been seen as politically necessary for a Republican. With that done, it would be nice if he followed up with a Trump-like blanket condemnation of violence and its agitation.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@corbe

Don't blame me. I'm not the one that made him a whore. He put himself on the street,hoping to get the alleged Republican nomination for president in 2020.

All I did was point him out.

Wingnut

QFT

also, Nice to see you back SJ

Offline Cripplecreek

Hate and bile.

At this point I'm not so sure the nazi sympathizers wouldn't cheer a muslim killing leftists.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It doesn't take a genius to figure out why the lefties aren't being charged. After all it was one of the alt right scum who actually took a life.

@Cripplecreek

No,and it also doesn't take a genius to know who started the violence. WHO shows up at political protests as organized anarchists with masks,goggles,helmets,and a change of clothes as well as weapons in backpacks.

Which group riots,sets fire to police cars,buildings,loots stores,sets fire to stores,and uses gang tactics to pile on and physically attack opposition marchers or protesters?

WHICH group glorifies anarchy as an acceptable political step?

WHICH group was throwing bottles filled with cement at the members of the other group?

WHICH group is dedicated to the overthrow of the US Government and the establishment of a communist government?

WHICH group is calling a man with Jewish children and grandchildren a Nazi sympathizer and implying wants to send non-whites/non-Christians off to concentration camps,and more importantly WHY THE HELL do ANY of you give those people ANY credibility? Do you REALLY miss the alleged version of the Democratic Party being in office THAT much?

It also doesn't,or at least SHOULDN'T take a genius to figure out the loon that ran into those people with his car IS a loon that is NOT representative of the other protesters BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE DID ANYTHING SIMILAR.

Some black bitch talking head was on tv this morning "educating" us all on how Lee and the other confederates were traitors and never deserved to be honored,and NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON SITTING AROUND THAT TABLE HAD EITHER THE KNOWLEDGE OR THE STONES TO CORRECT HER.

THE HISTORICAL TRUTH is that the original 13 states that joined together to form a federal government INSISTED there be a clause in the Articles of Confederation that created the new nation that if at any time in the future the federal government violated the articles of confederation any or all of them had a RIGHT to withdraw from the federal government. The south did this,and Lincoln refused to allow them to do WHAT WAS THEIR LEGAL RIGHT.

It was LINCOLN and the northern bankers that started the Civil War,period!

Offline Cripplecreek

@Cripplecreek

No,and it also doesn't take a genius to know who started the violence. WHO shows up at political protests as organized anarchists with masks,goggles,helmets,and a change of clothes as well as weapons in backpacks.

Which group riots,sets fire to police cars,buildings,loots stores,sets fire to stores,and uses gang tactics to pile on and physically attack opposition marchers or protesters?

WHICH group glorifies anarchy as an acceptable political step?

WHICH group was throwing bottles filled with cement at the members of the other group?

WHICH group is dedicated to the overthrow of the US Government and the establishment of a communist government?

WHICH group is calling a man with Jewish children and grandchildren a Nazi sympathizer and implying wants to send non-whites/non-Christians off to concentration camps,and more importantly WHY THE HELL do ANY of you give those people ANY credibility? Do you REALLY miss the alleged version of the Democratic Party being in office THAT much?

It also doesn't,or at least SHOULDN'T take a genius to figure out the loon that ran into those people with his car IS a loon that is NOT representative of the other protesters BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE DID ANYTHING SIMILAR.

Some black bitch talking head was on tv this morning "educating" us all on how Lee and the other confederates were traitors and never deserved to be honored,and NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON SITTING AROUND THAT TABLE HAD EITHER THE KNOWLEDGE OR THE STONES TO CORRECT HER.

THE HISTORICAL TRUTH is that the original 13 states that joined together to form a federal government INSISTED there be a clause in the Articles of Confederation that created the new nation that if at any time in the future the federal government violated the articles of confederation any or all of them had a RIGHT to withdraw from the federal government. The south did this,and Lincoln refused to allow them to do WHAT WAS THEIR LEGAL RIGHT.

It was LINCOLN and the northern bankers that started the Civil War,period!

CC I suggest you put Pete on ignore please
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 02:46:10 pm by mystery-ak »

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Mom MD

And I am delighted to disappoint you by giving you the uncomfortable for you TRUTH that it was ONE man out of the whole crowd,and he obviously has mental issues.

Now,compare this to the typical Black Lives Matter crowd and THEIR "peaceful marches",or the anarchist crowd on the left coast and THEIR protest marches that ALWAYS end in violence THEY START. Groups like the one Terrible Terry McAuliffe's son was taking part in a short while ago when someone ripped his face mask off and a photographer took his photo so he could be identified. Dressed in black from head to toe,wearing goggles to protect him from tear gas,wearing a face mask to protect his identity,and carrying a backpack with a change of clothes so he could change his appearance after running from the police,and most likely also carrying weapons.

We don't really know though because THAT shit was shut down IMMEDIATELY and we never heard if he was actually arrested or what the charges are because his daddy is in upper management in the DNC,and likely to be our next president. McAulliffe was an anarchist during college and a hard left activist. Like father,like son.

But if you want to identify with the radical left and the anarchists that want to overthrow America,that's ok with me. I prefer having my enemies  clearly identifying themselves.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 02:25:28 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Mom MD

@Mom MD

And I am delighted to disappoint you by giving you the uncomfortable for you TRUTH that it was ONE man out of the whole crowd,and he obviously has mental issues.

Now,compare this to the typical Black Lives Matter crowd and THEIR "peaceful marches",or the anarchist crowd on the left coast and THEIR protest marches that ALWAYS end in violence THEY START. Groups like the one Terrible Terry McAuliffe's son was taking part in a short while ago when someone ripped his face mask off and a photographer took his photo so he could be identified. Dressed in black from head to toe,wearing goggles to protect him from tear gas,wearing a face mask to protect his identity,and carrying a backpack with a change of clothes so he could change his appearance after running from the police,and most likely also carrying weapons.

We don't really know though because THAT shit was shut down IMMEDIATELY and we never heard if he was actually arrested or what the charges are because his daddy is in upper management in the DNC,and likely to be our next president. McAulliffe was an anarchist during college and a hard left activist. Like father,like son.

As I said before a pox on both sides.  Just because BLM are criminal thugs doesn't make the trash on the other side any better.  I stand in condemnation on both sides of this melee.   You are the one that wants to minimize or give the organizers of the white supremacist groups a pass.
God is still in control

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@dfwgator

WRONG. The left NEEDS a race war in order to create the anarchy they need to have their leaders in government declare Martial Law to suspend the Constitution so they have the US military to help them bust heads and seize power.

The thing they are VERY aware of but most people seem able to ignore is that once the government declares a state of Martial Law exists and suspends the Bill of Rights "for the duration of the emergency",THEY are the ONLY ones with the authority to declare the emergency is over. What do YOU think the odds are of them voluntarily removing themselves from absolute dictatorial power?