Author Topic: Large Asteroid Impact Simulation  (Read 117 times)

Online kevindavis

Large Asteroid Impact Simulation
« on: August 12, 2017, 08:56:57 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU1QPtOZQZU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU1QPtOZQZU</a>
GOP House members came to Paul Ryan to be Speaker. He didn't come to them. And he was everybody's conservative darling back in 2012. So unless 1 of the remaining 240 wants to step up & do a better job in budgeting & negotiations & herding the party cats, then everybody please STFU. You go to battle with the army you have, not the one you want but don't have.

Kevin Davis

With Malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the nation's wounds.

Abraham Lincoln

Online kevindavis

GOP House members came to Paul Ryan to be Speaker. He didn't come to them. And he was everybody's conservative darling back in 2012. So unless 1 of the remaining 240 wants to step up & do a better job in budgeting & negotiations & herding the party cats, then everybody please STFU. You go to battle with the army you have, not the one you want but don't have.

Kevin Davis

With Malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the nation's wounds.

Abraham Lincoln

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Large Asteroid Impact Simulation
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 09:05:33 PM »
Pink Floyd.  :silly:

Nothing should make a man happier than knowing his government couldn't care less about him.
I'd rather lose defending the constitution than win at its expense.
Hitlers are born and die every day without notice. Its the morons who put them in power that are dangerous.
You don't escape guilt by declaring that you have no choice.
Lèse-majesté is my middle name

Offline Freya

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Large Asteroid Impact Simulation
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 09:10:43 PM »
Wow. Total Devastation. And Pink Floyd.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 09:11:05 PM by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all

Ask me if you want to be on the kitty 🐱 or puppy 🐶 ping lists
Or NJ/NY ping list.

Share me