Author Topic: Ed Klein: Hillary's Plea Bargain  (Read 619 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ed Klein: Hillary's Plea Bargain
« on: August 08, 2017, 08:57:00 pm »

By Ed Klein   |   Tuesday, 08 Aug 2017 12:24 PM

The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was secretary of state, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney.

The discussion of a plea bargain took place late last month and was offered by a high-ranking Justice Department official to the Clinton lawyer.

During the exploratory talks with the prosecutor, the Clinton attorney was told that despite former FBI Director James Comey's decision last July not to prosecute Hillary, the Justice Department has reexamined the email case and believes there are ample grounds for prosecuting Hillary on a number of counts.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Ed Klein: Hillary's Plea Bargain
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 09:09:38 pm »
What is the source on this?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 04:07:00 am »
What is the plea bargain?

Death by hanging?

Death by firing squad?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 11:48:20 pm »
They should have Bill give her a non-lethal injection. But I suppose that would constitute cruel and unusual punishment for both of them...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 12:34:38 am »
They should have Bill give her a non-lethal injection. But I suppose that would constitute cruel and unusual punishment for both of them...

:silly:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley