Author Topic: Are Fast Food Wage Increases and Schedule Security Laws Worth the Penalty to Restaurant Owners?  (Read 257 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Online GtHawk

• Wake me up when the world is sane again!
I don't believe in If anymore, If is for children.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Every step closer to fully automated ordering at a fast food restaurant is fine with me.  Can't wait. 

Online GtHawk

• Wake me up when the world is sane again!
Every step closer to fully automated ordering at a fast food restaurant is fine with me.  Can't wait.
Considering what has become acceptable at most fast food operations the automation would result in increased accuracy and decreased attitude. I swear the few times I go Back to McD's with my grandson I get so angry with the service and most everything else I receive, I would have been at the least demoted and most probably fired if I ran my operation the same way. The saddest thing is almost all of the fast food outlets are run the same way, there are exceptions the chains that adhere to the founders principles like In-N-Out in California and I;m sure that there are others across America.
I don't believe in If anymore, If is for children.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Considering what has become acceptable at most fast food operations the automation would result in increased accuracy and decreased attitude. I swear the few times I go Back to McD's with my grandson I get so angry with the service and most everything else I receive, I would have been at the least demoted and most probably fired if I ran my operation the same way. The saddest thing is almost all of the fast food outlets are run the same way, there are exceptions the chains that adhere to the founders principles like In-N-Out in California and I;m sure that there are others across America.

Exactly.  It gets so bad that sometimes I have to check that everything is correct before I leave the restaurant.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf