Author Topic: Alabama Senate hopeful: 'You could say that' America today is evil  (Read 5784 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Alabama Senate hopeful: 'You could say that' America today is evil
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2017, 11:36:28 pm »
He could have made his point without invoking Putin.   Extremely tone deaf, considering that Russia backs a country that we very well may be at war with soon.

HE did not invoke Putin!  It was the reporter who injected that name into the conversation.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Freedom928

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2017, 11:38:39 pm »
You make a good point.    That being said, Moore should have recognized the bear trap that was set for him, it's a fact of life for any candidate that the media opposes.

And you made a good point. I'm thinking Moore thinks like a Judge and not a politician though; at least right now. If he wins he will have to alter his thinking if he wants to win at that game.
Political Correctness Offends Me.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2017, 11:47:51 pm »
Roy Moore, one of the Republicans vying to replace Attorney General Jeff Session as an Alabama senator, said in a recent interview that "you could say that" America today is evil.

The fact that our politicos have violated our own Constitution so egregiously, sometimes even heaping contempt on it, is pure evil.  It is also an evil thing that a shocking percentage of Americans want to surrender our sovereignty to the UN--which power-mad organization hates all that is really good about America. 

Today's reverse racism has also grown to the point of almost unspeakable evils, with now incessant and insane charges of even "micro-aggression' (charges designed to fan racial hatred), along with public declarations that peace officers and Republicans should be murdered.  And we must not overlook the crazy and widespread promotion of Muslim immigration in the name of ethnic diversity and loving "tolerance"--ultimately for the unspoken reason that Muslims hate Christians and Jews and also hate any nation founded on the Bible, 

We also have secretive but growing numbers of Satanic and Luciferan cults polluting Hollywood and the music industry, plus serious allegations of involvement therein by powerful government officials. 

Then there's the election of Bill Clinton and Obama--and the near-election of Hillary.

Then there's the fact that today's young people are, on the whole, as dumb as a box of rocks.  And Maxine Waters continues to be elected.

Notice that I did not even mention the LGBT movement and gender denial crap.

Finally, I suspect that if the truth were ever to come out, we would discover that literally thousands of our leading politicians and bureaucrats are unindicted felons.

Yeah, we have become an evil nation.  It's one of the saddest things on earth.  I fear that the mess that we are now in--paying asinine lip service to the motto of "One Nation Under God"--is an order of magnitude worse than most patriots have fathomed.

Oh, well, Trump can fix it /sarc
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 11:48:49 pm by the_doc »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2017, 11:55:47 pm »
Yeah, we have become an evil nation.  It's one of the saddest things on earth.  I fear that the mess that we are now in--paying asinine lip service to the motto of "One Nation Under God"--is an order of magnitude worse than most patriots have fathomed.

Exactly right. Justice has fled. Perversity reigns.

"I sought for the key to the greatness of America in her harbors...; in her fertile fields and boundless forests; in her rich mines and vast world commerce; in her public school system and institutions of learning. I sought for it in her democratic Congress and in her matchless Constitution. Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits aflame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power. America is great because America is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." -Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2017, 12:04:27 am »
   Did Roy Moore just have his Clayton Williams moment? Stay tuned.

*sigh*  Poor Claytie
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2017, 01:02:34 am »
What an a**hole..

So you are in favor of same sex marriage? And opposed to the Ten Commandments?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 01:03:15 am by jpsb »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2017, 01:22:41 am »
I agree. President Trump is doing a fantastic job considering he has a hostile Hatestream Misleadia, a hostile dem party in DC working with a hostile GOPe (establishment deep state swamp creatures) to deal with and millions of dems with a severe case of TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). Add in an office that leaks like a sieve and it's amazing he's doing so well.

Welcome Freedom928. The #nevertrumps here, hold the numerical advantage. 

But the President's few supporters, put up good fights, nonetheless.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online corbe

« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2017, 01:30:00 am »

That is categorically malicious, slanderous and quite frankly untrue @truth_seeker  If we NT'ers actually had the numerical advantage you claim, well, we wouldn't actually be having this discussion right now, would we.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2017, 01:33:13 am »
   That is categorically malicious, slanderous and quite frankly untrue @truth_seeker  If we NT'ers actually had the numerical advantage you claim, well, we wouldn't actually be having this discussion right now, would we.

BS. There was a poll awhile back and the result was on the order of 2-1.

And as for my wording, there is nothing malicious, slanderous at all. In fact I intentionally toned it down so as to avoid the very thing.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2017, 01:36:48 am »

You are without doubt the most bitter winner I  have ever encountered in my considerably long lifetime.  Why?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 01:39:16 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2017, 01:41:19 am »
   And kudos to you @truth_seeker for your effort (to tone it down), even I noticed but @Freedom928 is a new member and according to the contract they are off limits to our BS for the first 48 hours.

Back on TOPIC, that was MY Damn Poll and I'm still pi$$ed you Trumpers screwed that pooch dead, the results of that poll was as silly as all these polls today.

(I'll get over it someday)
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2017, 01:59:54 am »
   Did Roy Moore just have his Clayton Williams moment? Stay tuned.

I hope not.  I'm hoping he'll win.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2017, 02:04:08 am »
   And kudos to you @truth_seeker for your effort (to tone it down), even I noticed but @Freedom928 is a new member and according to the contract they are off limits to our BS for the first 48 hours.

Back on TOPIC, that was MY Damn Poll and I'm still pi$$ed you Trumpers screwed that pooch dead, the results of that poll was as silly as all these polls today.

Put up a simple poll:

Who did yo vote for?

1. Trump
2. Did not vote
3. Other than Trump or Hillary
4. Hillary

A really simple way to gather facts.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2017, 02:07:36 am »

Promises, promises.

But I've missed all the polls so I don't know what the heck you're talking about but I will say that NT's SEEM to be in the majority here or maybe they're just more prolific.

As for @Freedom928 , he has a nice dog. 

I'm hoping the Judge can pull it out although I can't think of a more ridiculous waste of time than coming out against same sex marriage.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2017, 02:24:39 am »
Put up a simple poll:

Who did yo vote for?

1. Trump
2. Did not vote
3. Other than Trump or Hillary
4. Hillary

A really simple way to gather facts.

Nice idea @truth_seeker but you'll have to do it, My ability to start polls is still revoked.

Online corbe

« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2017, 02:30:24 am »
Promises, promises.

But I've missed all the polls so I don't know what the heck you're talking about but I will say that NT's SEEM to be in the majority here or maybe they're just more prolific.

As for @Freedom928 , he has a nice dog. 

I'm hoping the Judge can pull it out although I can't think of a more ridiculous waste of time than coming out against same sex marriage.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,62.0.html

The Poll Room can be a lot of fun, @Emjay keep in mind @Wingnut moderates it, that should make any girl smile or blush.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2017, 02:33:36 am »
You are without doubt the most bitter winner I  have ever encountered in my considerably long lifetime.  Why?

Just pointing out facts, as I see them. Calmly, matter of fact.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2017, 02:35:50 am »
   Nice idea @truth_seeker but you'll have to do it, My ability to start polls is still revoked.

Hey boss:

@mystery-ak @corbe

What about the poll I suggested?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2017, 02:43:16 am »

Your attempts to play the victim...especially to a new member...are truly pathetic.

Incessant victim  card use continuious attempts to silence peopel that don't agree with you and false complaints of unfairness drive people away from here.

You should really stop driving away new members.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 02:44:20 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2017, 02:55:31 am »
Your attempts to play the victim...especially to a new member...are truly pathetic.

Incessant victim  card use continuious attempts to silence peopel that don't agree with you and false complaints of unfairness drive people away from here.

You should really stop driving away new members.

And what in the H is your post intended to do? Do you have greater rights to your opinion, than I have to mine?

And I hold my opinion, just as strongly as you hold yours.

Plenty here, have spit venom of Trump's supporters. And continue to do so.

Are you a mod?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2017, 03:01:33 am »
And what in the H is your post intended to do? Do you have greater rights to your opinion, than I have to mine?

Just pointing out what a toothless bully you are.

Why do you constantly try to do things to silence people who disagree with you.

Appearently You think that YOUR opinion should have more weight than anyone else here that doens't agree with you. And you let us know that all the time.

And I hold my opinion, just as strongly as you hold yours.

You whine like a baby.  There is no opinion in that...just a lot of crying.

Plenty here, have spit venom of Trump's supporters. And continue to do so.

And remind me again who are the last two people that got banned?

Hint: They weren't blind Trump supporters like yourself.

Are you a mod?

Only of the Shooting Sports Forum.  Which means I have zero power around here.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2017, 01:43:15 pm »
To date President Trump has undone 860 bad executive orders by obama ...

How can that be, considering Obama issued only 365 Executive Orders in all?

No offense meant, but that sounds like a typical false claim that Trump propagandists like to make up and get spread around.

In any case, welcome to TBR, @Freedom928.  I hope this doesn't get us off on the wrong foot!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2017, 01:53:44 pm »
I agree. President Trump is doing a fantastic job considering he has a hostile Hatestream Misleadia, a hostile dem party in DC working with a hostile GOPe (establishment deep state swamp creatures) to deal with and millions of dems with a severe case of TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). Add in an office that leaks like a sieve and it's amazing he's doing so well.

Obummer only had 5 significant accomplishments in the entire 8 years in office. He allowed grown men in dresses to be in the bathroom with your 6 yo daughter, allowed gays and trannies in the military to disable it, pushed through by lying a terrible healthcare bill that's disabling working class families (the ACA only works if you're poor), made public school lunches inedible, and made cops lives unimportant.

To date President Trump has undone 860 bad executive orders by obama so small and large businesses can work and hire employees with confidence of some kind of future going forward. If he can manage to nudge the congress into a o'care repeal; the replacement for it and the budget will go much smoother. We have to figure it would take at least a year to undo all the damage done by the obama Administration. That in itself is a huge win. Add in Gorsuch sworn in as Scalia's replacement Justice; the man is doing pretty darn good so far with everything stacked against him.

And now there's some crazy twerp in N. Korea hiding in his secret bunker for fear of being assassinated because his big mouth wrote checks his butt can't cash without getting himself and his people obliterated from the map. Compared to the hostile congress though; the twerp is a mere nuisance.

Oh boy another Bagdad Bob propagandist.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2017, 01:54:37 pm »
How can that be, considering Obama issued only 365 Executive Orders in all?

:2popcorn: