Author Topic: Breaking. North Korean Missiles On the Move And A Showdown Is Nearing On Guam  (Read 881 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The ride is about to start. Make sure your arms and legs are inside the ride and your are buckled up.

...And it seems like some North Korea missiles are in the process of being moved.....

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/08/11/showdown-nearing-guam/?utm_content=socialflow&utm_campaign=socialflow_RedState&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social

Offline ABX

I am trying to find some web confirmation, but read on a FB post Barksdale has doubled security at gates. May be nothing, a drill, or prepping for a lockdown.

Wingnut

I have got to get me some more popcorn.  This shit might get real!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I heard this morning that it might be strategy to try to egg on Lil' Kim.

Offline TomSea

Even moving these could be more brinksmanship, a bunch of bs they are putting everyone through.

Wingnut

Even moving these could be more brinksmanship, a bunch of bs they are putting everyone through.

You make that sound like it is a bad thing.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
FWIW, the same guy said this 12 hours ago......

Despite recent #NorthKorea statements/bluster, USG sources tell me intel expectations for imminent launches (1-2 weeks) have *decreased*.
9:58 PM ยท Aug 10, 2017
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline TomSea

Good for RedState to report this, really, no one else is so far even if the report in itself turns out to be flakey. We don't know.

Offline ABX

We have some members who were stationed there, maybe they can shed some light on the meaning behind movement in certain areas. Are they moving to or from staging areas. Are these areas hotbeds for regular movement or is this out of the ordinary and troubling.

Offline ABX

Good for RedState to report this, really, no one else is so far even if the report in itself turns out to be flakey. We don't know.

Looking through the tweets from the source they were citing, the reporter seems to be pretty spot on, doesn't speculate, just reports, and has been pretty accurate.