Author Topic: Gingrich: Trump handling the Senate 'badly'  (Read 1843 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Gingrich: Trump handling the Senate 'badly'
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2017, 01:01:57 pm »
It's common knowledge on Trumpbart.com .  You sound like the kind of person who has empathy and compassion for American POWs.  Like our President, I like people who weren’t captured.

You sound like someone who is easily lead!  The ONLY reasons anyone knows John Sidney McCain III's name are his Admiral Father John Sidney McCain Jr and his Admiral Grandfather John Sidney McCain!  Absent their presence III would be selling used cars somewhere with very few ever having heard of him!

« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 05:49:09 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Freedom928

Re: Gingrich: Trump handling the Senate 'badly'
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2017, 04:19:42 pm »
@Freedom928

How about some citations on those claims? If you're talking about the Forrestal incident, what you described is nothing like what happened. Again, it sounds like you're getting fooled by a lot of the made-up garbage going around sites like FR, where facts don't matter.
Even if only half of what is being reported is true; he had no business flying our planes. I don't care how much whitewashing went on to show he was some kind of hero. He's a zero to me.

Outside of that, and more current, like anyone I form opinions and over the years of watching McCain stab me and my fellow Americans in the back with things like Amnesty and other very unpopular polices then make a big show about coming back from surgery to file a NO vote and once again stab us all in the back; my opinion of him is somewhere between scum and slime. Probably both with some body excretions thrown in.
Political Correctness Offends Me.