Author Topic: Leading Heat Transfer Physicists/Geologists Assert The Impact Of CO2 Emissions On Climate Is ‘Negligible’  (Read 634 times)

rangerrebew

Leading Heat Transfer Physicists/Geologists Assert The Impact Of CO2 Emissions On Climate Is ‘Negligible’

By Kenneth Richard on 10. August 2017

The increasingly corroborated atmospheric mass pressure (gravity) explanation for variances in planetary temperatures – which precludes a significant role for CO2 concentration changes – has now advanced from peer-reviewed scientific journals to university-level textbooks.

The “adiabatic theory” of the greenhouse effect (adiabatic: “the constant decline in temperature of an air parcel as it rises in the atmosphere due to pressure drop and gas expansion”) is capable of explaining the variances in temperatures on planets like Earth, Mars, and Venus using each planet’s atmospheric pressure gradient – and without reliance on the traditional greenhouse effect theory that assigns a governing role to CO2.

http://notrickszone.com/#sthash.uBc77k0X.zCsKXLMT.dpbs

Offline GourmetDan

The increasingly corroborated atmospheric mass pressure (gravity) explanation for variances in planetary temperatures – which precludes a significant role for CO2 concentration changes – has now advanced from peer-reviewed scientific journals to university-level textbooks.

The belief that a trace gas representing only .0004 of total atmospheric gases was responsible for 'global warming' always was extremely credulous...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's interesting that now -- after obama and his minions are gone -- voices are beginning to speak out about this.

Global warming and CO2 -- the greatest hoaxes of the late 20th/early 21st centuries.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Not that it matters to anyone,  but that bs never had an ounce of credibility with me.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Not that it matters to anyone,  but that bs never had an ounce of credibility with me.
Me, neither. I signed The Petition Project back when Kyoto was under consideration. I haven't regretted doing so.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis