Author Topic: Poll: Majority of Republicans Would Favor Postponing 2020 Elections if Trump Proposed It  (Read 2336 times)

Offline roamer_1

I had several translations at home... but I don't know which one God wrote.

@Emjay
That's a bit of a cop out.
'KJV vs. NWT' plugged into a search engine will easily show you the differences, or commentary on the differences if you don't want to wade too deeply into the technical aspects.

Don't get me wrong - Their translation is largely defensible - It's a fair job - But it is undoubtedly bent to fit their theology. If you are trinitarian and believe in the divinity of Yeshua, I would recommend further study into the matter.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Thank you, RIV.

I've written all my life but never made much money at it.  I used to write a Sunday column for the Dallas Morning News and they paid me $100 per column but they had cutbacks and stopped using outside writers.  That was fun.

I've written a lot of plays and two were performed in Dallas and I got paid for that.

I've written 8 or 9 screenplays, some won contests but never seemed to attract Hollywood.

I cannot even tell you how much stuff I've written. Not much money but it kept me out of the pool hall as they say.

Anyway, I don't write anymore but I may have a couple of books up on Amazon.

If you do ... can you send the links to Amazon---if so inclined?  (I understand the privacy concern ...)

I think you've got a natural gift.  And it comes across in everything you post.   :beer:

@Emjay

« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 10:51:59 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
If you do ... can you send the links to Amazon---if so inclined?  (I understand the privacy concern ...)

I think you've got a natural gift.  And it comes across in everything you post.   :beer:

@Emjay
[/quote

Thanks again, RIV.  As the JW witness said to me this morning, "you've made my day."
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.