Author Topic: Poll: Majority of Republicans Would Favor Postponing 2020 Elections if Trump Proposed It  (Read 1220 times)

Online roamer_1

I had several translations at home... but I don't know which one God wrote.

@Emjay
That's a bit of a cop out.
'KJV vs. NWT' plugged into a search engine will easily show you the differences, or commentary on the differences if you don't want to wade too deeply into the technical aspects.

Don't get me wrong - Their translation is largely defensible - It's a fair job - But it is undoubtedly bent to fit their theology. If you are trinitarian and believe in the divinity of Yeshua, I would recommend further study into the matter.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
Thank you, RIV.

I've written all my life but never made much money at it.  I used to write a Sunday column for the Dallas Morning News and they paid me $100 per column but they had cutbacks and stopped using outside writers.  That was fun.

I've written a lot of plays and two were performed in Dallas and I got paid for that.

I've written 8 or 9 screenplays, some won contests but never seemed to attract Hollywood.

I cannot even tell you how much stuff I've written. Not much money but it kept me out of the pool hall as they say.

Anyway, I don't write anymore but I may have a couple of books up on Amazon.

If you do ... can you send the links to Amazon---if so inclined?  (I understand the privacy concern ...)

I think you've got a natural gift.  And it comes across in everything you post.   :beer:

@Emjay

« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 06:51:59 PM by Right_in_Virginia »
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline Emjay

If you do ... can you send the links to Amazon---if so inclined?  (I understand the privacy concern ...)

I think you've got a natural gift.  And it comes across in everything you post.   :beer:

@Emjay
[/quote

Thanks again, RIV.  As the JW witness said to me this morning, "you've made my day."
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf