Author Topic: UK police warn man to stop criticizing Islam on Facebook  (Read 818 times)

rangerrebew

UK police warn man to stop criticizing Islam on Facebook
« on: August 10, 2017, 12:58:24 pm »
UK police warn man to stop criticizing Islam on Facebook

August 9, 2017 8:42 am By Christine Douglass-Williams 56 Comments

A man in Britain was visited by police and told to take down his material that was critical to Islam from Facebook. He states:

The officers themselves were polite and reasonable enough, however their message was somewhat chilling: it was insinuated that if I continued to post material which could be considered critical of Islam or offensive to the practices of Muslims, I could potentially be arrested for ‘hate crimes.’

Equally chilling was that I have no idea how they obtained my personal information and they weren’t willing to disclose this information during their visit.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/08/uk-police-warn-man-to-stop-criticizing-islam-on-facebook

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: UK police warn man to stop criticizing Islam on Facebook
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 01:26:47 pm »
Be a good little subject
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 12:28:59 am »
Betcha if his "criticism" had been directed at Jesus and Christians, no one would have batted an eye...

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 12:30:18 am »
Betcha if his "criticism" had been directed at Jesus and Christians, no one would have batted an eye...

Of course. 

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 02:09:09 am »
As the saying goes, to find out who rules over you, find out who you are not allowed to criticize.
Britain is slowly but surely giving up any pretense that they are are a free, democratic people. If you can get thrown into prison (and people are being thrown into prison) for criticizing certain groups and people, you are not living in a free country...pure and simple.
And believe you me, American liberals would love to have those kinds of laws here.