Author Topic: UK Muslim rape gang: “All white women are good for one thing, for men like me to f*** and use as trash”  (Read 649 times)

rangerrebew

UK Muslim rape gang: “All white women are good for one thing, for men like me to f*** and use as trash”

August 10, 2017 8:42 am By Christine Douglass-Williams Leave a Comment

‘All white women are good for one thing, for men like me to f*** and use as trash, that is all women like you are worth.’

There should be a global outcry against this shocking racism and coverup of sex abuse against UK young girls, but the ongoing tolerance of the intolerable continues because of the acceptance of the “Islamophobia” agenda, which paints Muslims as the victims as a means to distract from the reality of those who are being victimized by Muslims globally, including Muslims themselves. Jihad Watch reported in July:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/08/uk-muslim-rape-gang-all-white-women-are-good-for-one-thing-for-men-like-me-to-f-and-use-as-trash

HonestJohn

Is this from Trump?

It's hard to tell.  I mean, he 'grabs 'em by the p***y'...

... and the next step after that is...

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Is this from Trump?

It's hard to tell.  I mean, he 'grabs 'em by the p***y'...

... and the next step after that is...

eat up
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley