Author Topic: Poland tells EU: We’ll take immigrants from Europe – but not North Africa and the Middle East  (Read 919 times)

rangerrebew

Poland tells EU: We’ll take immigrants from Europe – but not North Africa and the Middle East

August 9, 2017 8:26 am By Christine Douglass-Williams Leave a Comment

Polish Foreign Minister Witold Waszczykowski has said his country is welcoming migrants from its poor and conflict-stricken European neighbours, but will resist the European Union’s efforts to impose a compulsory quota of migrants from North Africa and the Middle East.

Waszczykowski’s words echo those of the President of the Czech Republic…Miloš Zeman said he had “nothing against immigrants who come here to work and who have similar language and similar culture like ours”, citing the Ukrainian community and even the Vietnamese community as having the right attitude towards their host nation.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/08/poland-tells-eu-well-take-immigrants-from-europe-but-not-north-africa-and-the-middle-east

Offline dfwgator

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Yeah, this is the way it's going to have to be. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
If I were living in Germany or Sweden, or any other number of European countries, I would seriously consider becoming Polish.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Rethinking all the Polish jokes told over the years.  :laugh:

These people get it.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

If I were living in Germany or Sweden, or any other number of European countries, I would seriously consider becoming Polish.

I highly recommend visiting Poland.  Krakow is an awesome city.   And the prices are very reasonable. 

Offline dfwgator

"But we don't want the Irish!"

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Rethinking all the Polish jokes told over the years.  :laugh:

These people get it.

Yes, they do!

@austingirl

Wingnut

"But we don't want the Irish!"

Aw, prairie shit... Everybody!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Or Hungarian

Offline dfwgator