Author Topic: New Study By German Physicists Concludes We Can Expect Climate Cooling For Next 50 Years!  (Read 1333 times)

rangerrebew

New Study By German Physicists Concludes We Can Expect Climate Cooling For Next 50 Years!

By P Gosselin on 1. August 2017
German physicists: “CO2 plays only minor role for global climate”

In a just published study in The Open Atmospheric Science Journal here, German scientists Horst-Joachim Lüdecke and Carl-Otto Weiss have used a large number of temperature proxies worldwide to construct a global temperature mean over the last 2000 years, dubbed G7, in order to find out more about the sun’s role on climate change.

http://notrickszone.com/2017/08/01/new-study-by-germany-physicists-concludes-we-can-expect-climate-cooling-for-next-50-years/#sthash.Y9lC8niF.SQiLkUMf.dpbs

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Oh, good, it's August in central Texas and it rained recently so now it's hot and humid.  Bring on some cooling!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This study and its proponents will be loudly characterized as hysterical, chicken little type alarmists using cherry picked data.

Online Polly Ticks

Just in time, too.  I'm probably due to start having hot flashes before too much longer.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
They go into hysterics about warming, but it's cooling that kills off populations en masse, such as when volcanos fire off.
The Republic is lost.

Wingnut

Climate scientists.  What a crock.   They could predict a fart if they ate baked beans for a week.

Weather forecast for tonight: Dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.

Online Polly Ticks

They could predict a fart if they ate baked beans for a week.

And that would help combat the whole global cooling thing, so win-win!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

The average person these days, has heard "99% of scientists," over and over and believes it is true.

When I engage them individually, they only cite "99% of scientists," as if the masses can't be wrong.

When 99% of scientists held the earth to be flat, Galileo was jailed, then got home confinement, for saying otherwise.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

"the sun’s role on climate change"

Like the sun has any effect on the climate.  The sun is the climate's punk axe butch.  Explain to me why the sun only comes out when it's warm outside and then maybe I'll listen to your silly little theories, "scientists".
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline dfwgator

Climate scientists.  What a crock.   They could predict a fart if they ate baked beans for a week.

Weather forecast for tonight: Dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.

Tomorrow's high: whenever I get up.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is all a crock. It is all based on getting Lib morons to buy into this nonsense in order for them to give up the money to millionaires and billionaires.

They have gone so far as to label CO2 a poison while conveniently ignoring the fact that plants live on CO2. The more CO2, the more healthy and large plants grow. And without plants, everything on Earth would die.

So the sales pitch is, nature is trying to kill you, but if you give us your money we can protect you from Gaia. And idiot Liberals swallow it hook line and sinker. Even if Global Warming was a real thing, it is the epitome of arrogance for a man to claim that they can stop it. Are they going to plug up all the volcanoes? Are they going to magically stop all forest fires forever? It is lunacy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline RoosGirl

"the sun’s role on climate change"

Like the sun has any effect on the climate.  The sun is the climate's punk axe butch.  Explain to me why the sun only comes out when it's warm outside and then maybe I'll listen to your silly little theories, "scientists".

So if we could convince the moon to stay out longer it would help cool things off?

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

So if we could convince the moon to stay out longer it would help cool things off?

@Wingnut, I believe that's your cue to post something completely inappropriate.

I think I'll take a preemptive eye bleach now.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline RoosGirl

@Wingnut 's neighbors were not amused.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 09:48:18 pm by RoosGirl »

Wingnut

@Wingnut, I believe that's your cue to post something completely inappropriate.

I think I'll take a preemptive eye bleach now.
IHTINB

I am a reformed poster now.  Only the high road for me from now on!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

It is all a crock. It is all based on getting Lib morons to buy into this nonsense in order for them to give up the money to millionaires and billionaires.
It's worse than that.  All of us taxpayers involuntarily to pay for it too.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Weather paterns on Earth are cyclical.  Always have been and always will be.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RoosGirl

From an article I posted earlier in History/Archaeology

Today I will transcribe a piece of “Martin County’s 1982 Coastal Management Zone” shared with me years ago by Mr. Mark Perry. It talks about high places, ancient sand dunes, through out our county.

The 1982 Coastal Zone Management Study of Hutchinson Island, Martin County, Florida, 1982, was written by Florida Oceanographic Society and the Martin County Development Department.

Part II is entitled “Natural Geologic History.” It reads: “Just before the most recent Ice Age, the Wisconsin, which lasted from 100,000 to 11,000 years before present, the sea level was approximately 25-35 feet above the present mean seal level…At that time the sea was covering most of Martin County except for the Orlando Ridge, which was a narrow peninsula or series of islands and shoals, and the Green Ridge  which was an offshore bar with the crest at sea level…The sea beating against the much smaller Florida coast formed, by erosion and deposition, a broad terrace of Pamlico sands.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,275562.0.html

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Here in Connecticut, July was notably on the cool side. Only a couple of days hitting 90, most of them much cooler, low eighties or even high seventies. One evening I even had a sweater on.

So far, August has been relatively cool as well.
The most pleasant summer I can recall in years.