Author Topic: Rush: Send This Story to Everyone You Know Who Drives an Electric Car  (Read 794 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/08/08/send-this-story-to-everyone-you-know-who-drives-an-electric-car/

Send This Story to Everyone You Know Who Drives an Electric Car

Aug 8, 2017

RUSH: Those of you driving a Prius, those of you who have ordered a Tesla, those of you who think that you are saving the planet before it climate change or other horrible acts of nature because you are purchasing an electric car, which means that you are engaging in sustainable, renewable energy, this story is for you. It’s from the U.K. Daily Mail. Now, we’re gonna link to this story at RushLimbaugh.com, and I want those of you out there to pass this story on to everybody you know that drives an electric car or a hybrid.

I don’t care if a Prius or if it’s a Tesla. Even if they’ve ordered one and don’t yet have possession of it. Here’s the headline of the story: “Child Miners Aged Four Living a Hell on Earth So That You Can Drive an Electric Car: Awful Human Cost in Squalid Congo Cobalt Mine that Michael Gove Didn’t Consider in His ‘Clean’ Energy Crusade. Sky News investigated the Katanga mines and found Dorsen, 8, and Monica, 4″ — eight and four! — that “were working in the vast mines of the Democratic Republic of Congo.

“They are two of the 40,000 children working daily in the mines, checking rocks for cobalt,” the “tell-tale chocolate-brown streaks of cobalt — the prized ingredient essential for the batteries that power electric cars.” Now, we hear all the horror stories of the cheap labor and the inhuman conditions on the iPhone assembly lines in China and routinely the Drive-By Media tries to guilt iPhone buyers and Apple into changing this. “This is inhumane what’s necessary for you selfish people to have your precious iPhone!”

Well, look at this: 40,000 kids mining rocks looking for cobalt because it’s an essential ingredient in batteries that are used to power electric cars. You people that I’ve asked to copy this link when you see it at RushLimbaugh.com and send it to all your friends that drive electric cars? I want you to do something else. Send it on to all the leftist media that you know. Send it to the websites. Send it to CNN. Send it New York Times. See if anybody will dare even cover this.

As I say, the story is in the U.K. Daily Mail, and it has pictures of the two kids — one eight, one four — who are being slapped and physically abused by foremen. And, by the way, these are Africans. These are black people. These are minorities in America being forced at age four to mine cobalt and being physically abused if they slack off or don’t find enough during the busywork day. Young children working in Congo mines in horrific conditions, all for “sustainability,” all for clean, renewable energy — which also is a crock.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Rush: Send This Story to Everyone You Know Who Drives an Electric Car
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 11:45:02 pm »
It looks horrible for those little kids.  But, the alternative is even worse.

Offline thackney

Re: Rush: Send This Story to Everyone You Know Who Drives an Electric Car
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 12:42:25 pm »
Awful human cost in squalid Congo cobalt mine that Michael Gove didn’t consider in his ‘clean’ energy crusade
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4764208/Child-miners-aged-four-living-hell-Earth.html

Life is fragile, handle with prayer