Author Topic: TRUMP EFFECT: 1.1 Million Drop Off Trump Food Stamp Lists — Mostly Illegal Aliens (Video)  (Read 1570 times)

rangerrebew

TRUMP EFFECT: 1.1 Million Drop Off Trump Food Stamp Lists — Mostly Illegal Aliens (Video)

Jim Hoft Aug 8th, 2017 9:04 am 56 Comments

The Obama Administration met with Mexican officials over thirty times to promote US food stamp program for illegal immigrants.

The Obama regime also used a Spanish soap opera format to push food stamps to illegal immigrants and Spanish-speaking Americans.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/maga-action-1-1-million-drop-off-trump-food-stamp-lists-mostly-illegal-aliens-video/
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 04:08:21 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"Expert" Honest John assured this site, it was not legal for illegal aliens, to get federal benefits like this.

Therefore it cannot be so, and Trump gets no credit. Back to the penis thread. Ad infinitum.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline dfwgator

A good start.

Offline thackney

"Expert" Honest John assured this site, it was not legal for illegal aliens, to get federal benefits like this.

Therefore it cannot be so, and Trump gets no credit. Back to the penis thread. Ad infinitum.

@HonestJohn

It seems appropriate to notify someone if you are going to speak about them directly in a public post.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This appears mostly due to States enacting work/benefit requirements.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/04/food-stamp-rolls-plummet-in-states-that-restore-work-requirements.html

You can thank the 10th Amendment and States for this.

Offline truth_seeker

@HonestJohn

It seems appropriate to notify someone if you are going to speak about them directly in a public post.

True and I readily admit my mistake. @HonestJohn

HonestJohn

Are you certain that food stamps are run by *FEDERAL* government?

From what I can see, it's run by the states and paid for by the federal government.

And the reduction is due to a growing economy.

Try again.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Are you certain that food stamps are run by *FEDERAL* government?

From what I can see, it's run by the states and paid for by the federal government.

And the reduction is due to a growing economy.

Try again.

Not really the growing economy as much as States enacting work/benefit requirements. Article sourced above. Hoft spins it to be about Trump but I don't see any EOs or signed bills related to this at all. Everything is State enacted.

Just like how Dems wanted to give Obama credit every time something good happened, it seems some want to give Trump credit for things he didn't do as well. Some scientist somewhere could find the cure for cancer tomorrow and Jim Hoft's site would say "Trump cures cancer".

Offline truth_seeker

Not really the growing economy as much as States enacting work/benefit requirements. Article sourced above. Hoft spins it to be about Trump but I don't see any EOs or signed bills related to this at all. Everything is State enacted.

Just like how Dems wanted to give Obama credit every time something good happened, it seems some want to give Trump credit for things he didn't do as well. Some scientist somewhere could find the cure for cancer tomorrow and Jim Hoft's site would say "Trump cures cancer".
Not at all neutral, in your capacity of "social media advisor," to the site?

I will say it, and I am not Jim Hoft.

It has been fairly common knowledge for years, that bureaucrats that administer programs by cities, counties and states with federal funding, look the other way for illegal aliens. In effect they handed out taxpayers hard earned money, in violation of the law.

There is fear NOW in the illegal alien population, under Trump agencies will more closely follow the nations laws.

That SAME pattern has occurred, for illegal border crossing attempts.

Or stating it a different way for #nevertrumpers, illegal aliens have been trained for 8 years, that America will not enforce its own laws.

But they are thinking twice, and risking violations less, now they fear the new boss in town. (Trump, Sessions, Homeland Security, etc.)

It is a good thing for America, that border crossings and handouts are down.

HonestJohn

Not at all neutral, in your capacity of "social media advisor," to the site?

I will say it, and I am not Jim Hoft.

It has been fairly common knowledge for years, that bureaucrats that administer programs by cities, counties and states with federal funding, look the other way for illegal aliens. In effect they handed out taxpayers hard earned money, in violation of the law.

There is fear NOW in the illegal alien population, under Trump agencies will more closely follow the nations laws.

That SAME pattern has occurred, for illegal border crossing attempts.

Or stating it a different way for #nevertrumpers, illegal aliens have been trained for 8 years, that America will not enforce its own laws.

But they are thinking twice, and risking violations less, now they fear the new boss in town. (Trump, Sessions, Homeland Security, etc.)

It is a good thing for America, that border crossings and handouts are down.

Sounds like you are against block grants to the states to run programs.  Paul Ryan is trying to turn more Federal programs into block grants for the states.

If he's successful, you'd see Medicare and Medicaid turned into the same.  In essence, they'd be run just like food stamps.

Are you going to support that, or oppose it?  You seem to be in opposition to it, based on your rhetoric against an already existing one.

And if so, why are you a Republican, if you oppose Republican policies.

Considering what you posted earlier on a thread I started... I see a hypocrite here.

:whistle:

Offline RoosGirl

Good gosh, it's right in the OP!  Seems to be a combo of both Trump increased enforcement of immigration law and new State laws.

The massive decrease in food stamp recipients can be explained by more state laws requiring work for benefits and the number of illegal aliens who have dropped from the lists.

Offline truth_seeker

Sounds like you are against block grants to the states to run programs.  Paul Ryan is trying to turn more Federal programs into block grants for the states.

If he's successful, you'd see Medicare and Medicaid turned into the same.  In essence, they'd be run just like food stamps.

Are you going to support that, or oppose it?  You seem to be in opposition to it, based on your rhetoric against an already existing one.

And if so, why are you a Republican, if you oppose Republican policies.

Considering what you posted earlier on a thread I started... I see a hypocrite here.

I am opposed to you putting words in my mouth, claiming to read my mind.

I am for lower taxes over all. If the states want money for programs, let them enact the tax.

So in principle I oppose sending money to Washington only to have it skimmed by bureaucracy and get a few pennies back with strings attached.

If the federal law says no benefits for illegal aliens, I oppose sneaking in into some sort of "block grant."

I favor smaller, less costly, less regulatory government all around.

Your type of establishment Republican, if you are really even that, stand for the same "principles," as democrats, but just a little less.

HonestJohn

I am opposed to you putting words in my mouth, claiming to read my mind.

I am for lower taxes over all. If the states want money for programs, let them enact the tax.

So in principle I oppose sending money to Washington only to have it skimmed by bureaucracy and get a few pennies back with strings attached.

If the federal law says no benefits for illegal aliens, I oppose sneaking in into some sort of "block grant."

I favor smaller, less costly, less regulatory government all around.

Your type of establishment Republican, if you are really even that, stand for the same "principles," as democrats, but just a little less.

Yet you do exactly that with others.

Hypocrisy, thy name is truth_seeker.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 08:49:10 pm by HonestJohn »