Author Topic: Shia Civilians including Women and Children are butchered by Sunni Islamists in Afghanistan: Taliban and ISIS  (Read 540 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Note, this team-up of Taliban and ISIS is being called propaganda <---- by some, I'm not necessarily believing that, I do believe there was a bad massacre of Shias in Afghanistan in the past few days.

Shia Civilians including Women and Children are butchered by Sunni Islamists in Afghanistan: Taliban and ISIS
August 6, 2017
Jibril Khoury, Noriko Watanabe, and Lee Jay Walker

Modern Tokyo Times

Sunni Islamist Takfiri forces have butchered over 50 people, including women and children, in the province of Sar-e Pul in Afghanistan. It is reported that the majority of civilians killed were Shia Muslims. Therefore, another brutal anti-Shia massacre was enacted by the same Sunni Islamist creed that is targeting the Shia in several nations.

Continued: https://moderntokyonews.com/2017/08/06/shia-civilians-including-women-and-children-are-butchered-by-sunni-islamists-in-afghanistan/

Shias at times, are the same targets that we see Christians as.

Messed up situation and there is no solution.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 02:32:42 am by TomSea »

Offline dfwgator

We need to get the Hell out of there, let them kill each other, and let Allah sort it out.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
About 80% of the Muslims in the world are Sunni, 20% Shia. Those must be rough figures because there are some other sects, but it does show what a minority they are.

Aizerbaijan I think is also basically a Shia nation. I'd check the percentages in Iraq and Syria.