Author Topic: Baltimore students bound for Arctic, conducting their own climate change research  (Read 391 times)

rangerrebew

Baltimore students bound for Arctic, conducting their own climate change research
By Scott Dance August 6 at 6:18 PM

BALTIMORE — When Anna Connors hears politicians cast doubt on climate change, it frustrates her. The 16-year-old Park School student has seen it up close — at the edge of the Arctic.

“It’s upsetting because we have the data to prove it does exist,” she said. “I guess that lights a fire under me to continue this work.”

“This work” is a research project Park students have been conducting for a decade, investigating the melting of permafrost and possible corresponding changes to the lichens, moss and shrubs that cover the tundra of northern Canada.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/baltimore-students-bound-for-arctic-conducting-their-own-climate-change-research/2017/08/06/f94f7e68-795e-11e7-9eac-d56bd5568db8_story.html?utm_term=.51fa4972a6c6

Oceander

Fine, you have evidence the climate changes.  I agree with you 110%.  What you do not have is evidence that human activity has had any appreciable effect on the climate.  And without that evidence your attempts to anshrine AGW in the law is nothing more than politically motivated fascism.