Author Topic: While North Korea Threat Looms, Tillerson Left a Powerful Message at the WWII Cemetery in Manila  (Read 571 times)

rangerrebew

While North Korea Threat Looms, Tillerson Left a Powerful Message at the WWII Cemetery in Manila
By Jenni Fink
16 hours ago

While North Korea has always been a threat, recently its continual testing of intercontinental ballistic missiles have tested the world's patience and on Saturday, the United Nations put its foot down.

The U.N. Security Council voted unanimously to impose sanctions against North Korea for its missile tests and other violations of multiple U.N. resolutions.

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/08/940775-north-korea-threat-looms-tillerson-left-powerful-message-wwii-cemetery-manila/

Mad Max

My statement to North Korea would be every missile launch would be automatically shot down by either a THAAD or a SM-3 missile.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 08:13:05 am by Mad Max »

Offline montanajoe

Visiting that Cemetery is always quite an emotional experience for me there are something like 20,000 crosses and an memorial and wall with the names of 35,000 killed in the Pacific  including my uncle. Its beautifully maintained and quite sombering. I think its a must see for anyone visiting the PI....