Author Topic: Can Undocumented Immigrants Attend Public School?  (Read 404 times)

rangerrebew

Can Undocumented Immigrants Attend Public School?
« on: August 06, 2017, 12:24:54 pm »

Can Undocumented Immigrants Attend Public School?
By Christopher Coble, Esq. on August 4, 2017 12:01 PM

One of the tropes often trotted out in immigration debates is the notion that undocumented immigrants are getting services meant for citizens without paying into the system that funds those services. While this has been proven untrue (Pew Research estimates 8 million undocumented workers and their employers paid $13 billion in payroll taxes in 2010), the myth of undocumented immigrants getting a free ride in the U.S. persists.

http://blogs.findlaw.com/law_and_life/2017/08/can-undocumented-immigrants-attend-public-school.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FindlawNews-TopStories+%28FindLaw+News+-+Top+Stories%29

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Can Undocumented Immigrants Attend Public School?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 05:11:37 pm »
Yeah, they do, all the time. My SIL was teaching down in Chula Vista, CA and they had students coming from Mexico every morning and returning every afternoon and for the year my son was teaching high school in O.C. he said there was basically a don't ask don't tell as far as checking into docs. This constant lie of the left that illegals contribute more than they take is so thread worn. Illegals receive free from the taxpayers exorbitant refunds courtesy IRS provided tax ID's for money they never paid in. There is not one illegal who has not been schooled to claim so many dependents that their withholdings are effectively zero. And though supposedly they are prohibited from receiving benefits, they through their anchor babies receive so much food, medical and residential aid at the taxpayers expense that many live a lifestyle that working Americans can't afford. And every anchor baby popped out is money in the bank for them.