Author Topic: Woman comes forward as Bolling sexual harassment victim  (Read 639 times)

Offline corbe

Woman comes forward as Bolling sexual harassment victim
« on: August 06, 2017, 01:25:14 am »
Woman comes forward as Bolling sexual harassment victim

By Jacqueline Thomsen - 08/05/17 08:44 PM EDT

One woman has come forward as a victim of sexual harassment by Fox News host Eric Bolling, hours after he was suspended over claims he sent lewd photos of male genitalia to female co-workers.

Caroline Heldman, an associate professor of politics at Occidental College who has frequently appeared on the network, detailed the harassment in a lengthy post on her Facebook page Saturday, first reported by HuffPost.

“Bolling referred to me as 'Dr. McHottie' on air on four different occasions, and called me 'smart, beautiful, and wrong' on air twice,” Heldman wrote. “I pushed back with 'Mr. McSexist,' but I shouldn't have had to. This on-air behavior was perfectly acceptable to Fox executives at the time.”

Bolling was suspended by Fox News on Saturday over claims that he sent photos of male genitalia to female co-workers at Fox News and Fox Business.

Fox confirmed in a statement to The Hill that they are now investigating the incident.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/media/345487-woman-comes-forward-as-bolling-sexual-harassment-victim

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: Woman comes forward as Bolling sexual harassment victim
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 01:27:09 am »

TTIUWP

How could you possibly be that stoned or drunk to send a picture of your junk to this woman?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline anubias

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 03:30:28 am »
Oh please.  Why is it always the fugly Lib women that come crawling out of the woodwork?

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 03:38:18 am »
   Not all are ugly but all are liberal, young and naive.