Author Topic: Germany: New study shows that Islam plays greater role in “radicalization” than previously realized  (Read 900 times)

rangerrebew

Germany: New study shows that Islam plays greater role in “radicalization” than previously realized

August 4, 2017 9:46 am By Robert Spencer 34 Comments

It only wasn’t realized among those who refused to see what was in front of their faces, but this new study in any case shows once again that the claim that jihad terrorists know little about Islam is false.

“Islam plays a greater role in radicalization,” translated from “Islam spielt bei Radikalisierung größere Rolle als angenommen,” Welt, August 3, 2017 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/08/germany-new-study-shows-that-islam-plays-greater-role-in-radicalization-than-previously-realized

rangerrebew

What a poor headline.  It should end "than previously admitted" rather than "than previously realized." :nono:

Offline dfwgator

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Unfreakin'believable.  Talk about chutzpah. 

Offline RoosGirl

I think realized is probably a good word for the people who so far haven't. There's a lot of stuff they don't REAL -ize and probably never will.

Offline goatprairie

It's obvious that many imams are deeply involved with radicalizing young Muslims.  Whenever they're caught giving sermons about killing Jews or infidels, they should be charged and hauled off to prison. That could stop a lot of it.

Wingnut

They have hate speech laws over in Deutschland.  Time to use them on their moslum invaders.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Germany: New study shows that Islam plays greater role in “radicalization” than previously realized"

Offline Suppressed

It's obvious that many imams are deeply involved with radicalizing young Muslims.  Whenever they're caught giving sermons about killing Jews or infidels, they should be charged and hauled off to prison. That could stop a lot of it.

In Australia, at least, they've avoided prosecution by saying, "I'm not inciting...I'm just teaching people what's in the scriptures."
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 04:01:33 am by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline dfwgator

They have hate speech laws over in Deutschland.  Time to use them on their moslum invaders.

They only use them on people who tell the truth about Islam.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Germany still suffers over their post WWII guilt, and would rather see a few of their fellow countrymen killed by muslim fanatics, versus taking care of business so to speak.

Got awhile it worked, to work alongside a Turkish guest worker, on their Beetles, Beemers, Benzes...increasing standards of living,, peace etc.

The grandson of that Turk is a native born German citizen that may not work, hates everybody, goes to Syria to join ISIS.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 06:22:18 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln