Author Topic: Russian extremists are 'training neo Nazi terrorists from Europe to use machine guns and make bombs at a paramilitary course where fanatics prepare for "the collapse of civilization"'  (Read 446 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Russian extremists are 'training neo Nazi terrorists from Europe to use machine guns and make bombs at a paramilitary course where fanatics prepare for "the collapse of civilization"'

Foreigners have been taking part in paramilitary camps in St Petersburg, Russia
    Set up by an ultranationalist group to 'prepare people for possible global chaos'
    Among those to attend were two Swedish men with links to neo-Nazi movement
    Viktor Melin and Anton Thulin sentenced for trying to blow up a refugee home

By Julian Robinson for MailOnline

Published: 11:09 EDT, 2 August 2017 | Updated: 12:28 EDT, 2 August 2017

Russian extremists are training neo Nazi terrorists from Europe to use machine guns at a paramilitary course where fanatics prepare for 'the collapse of civilization', it has been claimed.

Foreigners have been flocking to take part in gruelling camps in St Petersburg set up by an ultranationalist Russian group that claims to train civilians for an impending 'global chaos'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4754016/Russian-extremists-training-neo-Nazi-s-Europe.html#ixzz4orfXu5FR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Mad Max

The Russian National Unity was formed in 1991. At their peak in 1999, they had around 100,000 members but they rather dormant. But they have been involved with the pro Russian forces in the Ukraine. They believe in the dominance of the Russian Orthodox Church in Russian daily lives.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Russian extremists are 'training neo Nazi terrorists from Europe to use machine guns and make bombs at a paramilitary course where fanatics prepare for "the collapse of civilization"'

Considering the direction in which Western Europe is moving, this doesn't seem like such a bad idea.

And I really -do- mean just what I said.

For years, not only in this forum but in "that other one" I posted to before coming here, I've been predicting that if Western Europe is to be "saved" from islam, that only the extreme "right wing" is capable of doing what needs to be done. None of the mainstream parties of Western Europe have any idea as to what to do -- they don't even seem to understand that there is a problem.

If it takes rightwing near-facistic regimes to awaken the populations and take the drastic action needed (a la Charles Martel and Vlad Tepes) to drive the muslims from their midst -- well, that's what it's going to take.

And I will not be condemning it.
I'll be applauding.

Mad Max

Considering the direction in which Western Europe is moving, this doesn't seem like such a bad idea.

And I really -do- mean just what I said.

For years, not only in this forum but in "that other one" I posted to before coming here, I've been predicting that if Western Europe is to be "saved" from islam, that only the extreme "right wing" is capable of doing what needs to be done. None of the mainstream parties of Western Europe have any idea as to what to do -- they don't even seem to understand that there is a problem.

If it takes rightwing near-facistic regimes to awaken the populations and take the drastic action needed (a la Charles Martel and Vlad Tepes) to drive the muslims from their midst -- well, that's what it's going to take.

And I will not be condemning it.
I'll be applauding.

So are you applauding the leadership of Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin and their genocide of their fellow countrymen? Josef Stalin alone under his leadership murdered 3 to 60 million people. No one knows the exact number. Adolf Hitler under his leadership murdered about 11 million people. The best way is mass deportation back to their homeland.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 02:47:11 am by Mad Max »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Max wrote:
“So are you applauding the leadership of Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin and their genocide of their fellow countrymen? Josef Stalin alone under his leadership murdered 3 to 60 million people. No one knows the exact number. Adolf Hitler under his leadership murdered about 11 million people. The best way is mass deportation back to their homeland.”

You haven’t been here long, so you get a pass on this one.