Author Topic: Debbie Wasserman Schultz Says She ‘Did The Right Thing’ Standing by IT Staffer Arrested by Feds  (Read 797 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Says She ‘Did The Right Thing’ Standing by IT Staffer Arrested by Feds
Lauretta Brown
8/4/2017 7:30:00 AM

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) told the Sun Sentinel Thursday that she “did the right thing” by not firing her IT staffer Imran Awan after being told last year that he was under investigation for procurement theft and banned from access to the House IT network.

Awan was finally fired by Wasserman Schultz last week after being arrested on bank fraud charges while attempting to leave the country for Pakistan. He is also suspected of exposing House information online.

“I believe that I did the right thing, and I would do it again,” Wasserman Schultz said. “There are times when you can’t be afraid to stand alone, and you have to stand up for what’s right.

“It would have been easier for me to just fire him,” she added.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettabrown/2017/08/04/debbie-wasserman-schultz-says-she-did-the-right-thing-standing-by-it-staffer-arrested-by-feds-n2364347
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

"The right thing"   She can't be that stupid.  Can she?

Offline dfwgator

"The right thing"   She can't be that stupid.  Can she?

I don't know about her, but those who vote for her certainly are.

Wingnut

I don't know about her, but those who vote for her certainly are.

She's a tool. 

Offline dfwgator

She's a tool.

And she represents a lot of tools, I know, I used to live down there.

Wingnut

And she represents a lot of tools, I know, I used to live down there.

Amen.  Boca right? A Drewish princess heaven