Author Topic: Judicial Watch: Justice Department Blacks Out Talking Points on Lynch-Clinton Tarmac Meeting  (Read 750 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Judicial Watch
AUGUST 02, 2017

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today announced that the Justice Department refuses to disclose the talking points developed by the Obama Justice Department to help it respond to press inquiries about the controversial June 27, 2016, tarmac meeting between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.

The Justice Department heavily redacted the documents under Exemption b (5), which allows agencies to withhold draft or deliberative process material.  The blacked-out material centers around talking points drafted and used by Justice to respond to press inquiries about the Lynch-Clinton meeting.

The agency produced 417 pages of documents in response to Judicial Watch’s FOIA lawsuit (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:17-cv-00421) seeking:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-justice-department-blacks-talking-points-lynch-clinton-tarmac-meeting/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So does this mean there was classified material discussed, and why was it being discussed with Bill Clinton? Does he have any clearance anymore?
The Republic is lost.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So does this mean there was classified material discussed, and why was it being discussed with Bill Clinton? Does he have any clearance anymore?

There are a hundred problems with this. Why would they black out an 'innocent' conversation. Why would she claim 'privilege' if nothing official was discussed? Clinton is a civilian, so why would this be considered a governmental meeting? And on and on and on...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
@240B
@Free Vulcan

They were discussing classified grandchildren and secret golf courses.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
@240B
@Free Vulcan

They were discussing classified grandchildren and secret golf courses.

Ah yes, it all becomes clear now.
The Republic is lost.

Offline MajorClay

Obstruction of Justice?

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Obstruction of Justice?

Yes, obviously.  So let's see, we'll get the Justice Department right on the case, to investigate itself.