Author Topic: UChicago professor: It should be legal to kill newborn babies  (Read 744 times)

rangerrebew

UChicago professor: It should be legal to kill newborn babies
Matthew Stein - Swarthmore College •July 27, 2017

Comparing them to dogs and cats, professor argues in favor of euthanasia of sick newborns

A biologist at one of the most prestigious universities in the country has come out in favor of killing disabled newborn babies, declaring that “it is time to add to the discussion the euthanasia of newborns.”

In a post on his personal blog, University of Chicago Prof. Jerry Coyne expressed approval over the idea of killing “newborns who have horrible conditions or deformities, or are doomed to a life that cannot by any reasonable light afford happiness.”

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/34916/

rangerrebew

Re: UChicago professor: It should be legal to kill newborn babies
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 12:41:07 pm »
Here it is, the long anticipated liberal push for post birth abortion.  Start with sick babies and morph to unwanted babies before the age of 5. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 12:57:24 pm »
Does he realize that there are people that think egghead professors like him offer little value to society, and might not make their grade as to who lives and dies?

You would think the liberals would realize that the people who do have guns might enforce a different line in the sand, before they start going out to enforce theirs.

The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 07:08:27 pm »
Seems to me there have been and are some eminent scientists who fall under the class this guy wants to kill because why because he finds them distasteful, to expensive or worthless? Exactly how at birth can it be determined who will grow up to achieve greatness and who will be a mass murder? I am sick of the elitists that feel they have a right to play GOD!

Offline anubias

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 07:13:31 pm »
Can't post what I am thinking as one might think I am secretly Scaramucci, the result of which would send me to timeout at the very least.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 07:32:47 pm »
It should be legal to kill UChicago Professors.