Author Topic: Left's 'Big Lie' about Trump and GOP explodes  (Read 437 times)

rangerrebew

Left's 'Big Lie' about Trump and GOP explodes
« on: July 31, 2017, 08:24:42 am »
Left's 'Big Lie' about Trump and GOP explodes
Author Dinesh D'Souza on 'ploy of seizing the Hitler card'
Published: 12 hours ago

By Dinesh D’Souza

To hear the left tell it, Donald Trump is a fascist if not actually a Nazi. “I feel Hitler in these streets,” actress Ashley Judd chanted around his inauguration. Documentary filmmaker Ken Burns terms Trump “Hitleresque.” Columnist Andrew Sullivan terms the GOP today a “neo-fascist party.” And MSNBC host Rachel Maddow says, “I’ve been reading a lot about what it was when Hitler first became chancellor … because I’ve I think that’s possibly where we are.”

The charge that Trump and the right are fascists and neo-Nazis is used to establish Trump as an illegitimate president, the GOP as a party in cahoots with him, and to justify getting rid of both “by any means necessary,” which is actually the name of one of the many so-called antifascist groups. The media barrage against Trump, the street violence of Antifa and other groups, are all based on the premise that the left is fighting a modern incarnation of the Hitler movement of the 1930s.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/07/spotlight-hits-lefts-big-lie-about-trump-gop/#WQXCw8xp3yOGdDdc.99

Offline endicom

Re: Left's 'Big Lie' about Trump and GOP explodes
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 01:31:11 pm »
Very Good.

D'Souza won't get it all right, no one does, but it looks like he's filling some voids in standard history.