Author Topic: President Trump Proposes To Make Congress Feel Impacts of ObamaCare…  (Read 507 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Trump Proposes To Make Congress Feel Impacts of ObamaCare…
Posted on July 29, 2017   by sundance

President Trump tweeted out earlier today that more “bailouts” for insurance companies should not be part of ongoing healthcare policy.  And in a remarkable and righteous aspect our President also implies that without legislative reform, bailouts (subsidies) to their own personal healthcare benefits could also be stopped.

Yes, approach this could mean congress would have to pay the full amount of their own health insurance costs, just like every other American who makes over $150k per year.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/29/president-trump-proposes-to-make-congress-feel-impacts-of-obamacare-also/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

congress would have to pay the full amount of their own health insurance costs, just like every other American who makes over $150k per year.

I could support this.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
congress would have to pay the full amount of their own health insurance costs, just like every other American who makes over $150k per year.

I could support this.
Welcome to the club.

That would make it, what, three good things (behind Justice Gorsuch and that small round of regulation
dismissals) out of this Animal House . . . ;)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
He should stop talking about it and just do it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He should stop talking about it and just do it!
the way he operates is fascinating.

Other presidents would say these things privately to ensure congress gets the message.  Think LBJ or Nixon.

Trump broadcasts it so not only do they get the message, but us voters can embrace it and tell our representatives.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington