Author Topic: Man, 72, shot 28-year-old wife because she complained he didn't satisfy her financially or sexually  (Read 797 times)

Offline corbe

Man, 72, shot 28-year-old wife because she complained he didn't satisfy her financially or sexually
BY
Molly Crane-newman

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Updated: Saturday, July 29, 2017, 9:37 AM

She complained that her husband was weak under the sheets, so he whipped out his little pistol and shot her in the face, police sources said.

Clarence White, 72, grabbed a 22-caliber handgun and blasted his much-younger wife in their Bronx home on Thursday morning.

Sources said the shooting followed an argument between White and his spouse over her growing dissatisfaction with his inability to satisfy her — financially or sexually. Responding officers found Dominique White around 8:40 a.m. sitting on the floor in a hallway of their home on Glebe Ave. in Parkchester.

The young woman was shot in the right cheek. She was in critical, but stable condition at Jacobi Medical Center on Friday. Fragments from the bullet were still lodged in her face, doctors said.

Man, 72, shoots 28-year-old wife in head at Bronx home: cops“I shot my wife,” White, still holding the smoking gun, told cops, according to court documents.

The two have been married for three years and have a daughter, according to neighbors.

White told police he and his wife were arguing in the hours leading up to the shooting. Money was tight after he lost his job. During the argument, his wife ordered him to move out, the husband told police.

As he packed his bags, he found the pistol in a nightstand and put it in his pocket, he admitted. Then, as he talked to her one last time in the hopes of reconciling, his wife dropped a bombshell: He didn’t do anything for her in the sack or in her pocketbook.

<..SNIP..>

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/man-72-shot-younger-wife-didn-satisfy-article-1.3365751
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Some things are better left~UNSAID.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Don't poke the curmodgeons!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Who could possibly stand it?

I could certainly entertain a 20 something girl on dates once in a while. That would be a blast!

But marriage? No friggin way! I couldn't imagine having to live 24/7 with the loud music, the constant chattering, constantly on her phone, the "take me dancing!", the flirting with other guys, constantly fighting the urge to sleep with all her single young beautiful friends, and just the general stupidity of her world. That would drive me crazy very quickly. It would be like being a Dad all over again, only with your wife. (yuck)

No wonder he shot her. Any 70 year old guy who would marry a 20 something girl, has to be a little nuts to begin with.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.