Author Topic: Australia’s Halal Chief Says White Women Need To Be Fertilized By Muslim Men  (Read 1004 times)

rangerrebew

Australia’s Halal Chief Says White Women Need To Be Fertilized By Muslim Men

Posted By Ian MIles Cheong On 6:16 PM 07/28/2017 In | No Comments

Mohamed Elmouelhy, the head of Australia’s Halal Certification Authority, publicly commented on Facebook to state that white Australian women need Muslim men to fertilize them and “keep them surrounded by Muslim babies.”

Elmouelhy’s intolerant views led him to declare that the “white race will be extinct” in 40 years.

Article printed fromThe Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/28/australias-halal-chief-says-white-women-need-to-be-fertilized-by-muslim-men/

Oceander

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Elmouelhy’s intolerant views led him to declare that the “white race will be extinct” in 40 years."

Judging from the way whites are behaving in Western Europe, Canada, Australia, and even here, the man has a point.

It may take longer than 40 years, of course.

But unless whites wake up and change the direction they're headed, it looks to be the logical destination on the road which they're travelin' down...

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
"Elmouelhy’s intolerant views led him to declare that the “white race will be extinct” in 40 years."

Judging from the way whites are behaving in Western Europe, Canada, Australia, and even here, the man has a point.

But unless whites wake up and change the direction they're headed, it looks to be the logical destination on the road which they're travelin' down...
:thumbsup:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline RoosGirl

I feel like I need to bathe in Lysol after reading just the title.  Ick to infinity and beyond.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I heard about this on the radio earlier, that guy in England whom I'm sure many would put down, Tommy Robinson was on the program. It must be new here or something, it was all English accents and anyway, they were talking about the way white people's sperm counts are down, something of this nature.

Offline dfwgator

He obviously has never been to Poland.

Offline TomSea

Beijing, most people are Chinese, Tokyo, Japanese,

London? There are some valid concerns, Australia should not be down that road too far from what I know, as if I've ever been there, no.

Offline TomSea

Excerpt:

Men's sperm counts have fallen dramatically in the last 40 years — Is modern life to blame?

Netdoctor (UK)

Jenny Cook   JenniferAbma
 sperm counts have fallen dramatically in the last 40 years — Is modern life to blame?

Sperm counts in men worldwide are falling at an alarming rate which, if continued, could spell the end of the human race. The claims come following a review – one of the largest of its kind – of almost 200 studies to assess the fertility of more than 40,000 men from 1973 to 2011.

A Western worry?

Men from Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand have suffered the heaviest decline (59.3% drop in sperm count and 52.4% drop in sperm concentration), while those living in South America, Asia and Africa did not display any significant change.

See more at: http://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/fitness/mens-sperm-counts-have-fallen-dramatically-in-the-last-40-years-%e2%80%94-is-modern-life-to-blame/ar-AAoQX64?li=BBoPH6F