Author Topic: Palestinian Who Slaughtered Israeli Family to Receive $3,120/Month Reward From PA  (Read 435 times)

rangerrebew

Palestinian Who Slaughtered Israeli Family to Receive $3,120/Month Reward From PA

by TheTower.org Staff | 07.24.17 5:34 pm

The family of Omar al-Abed, the knife-wielding Palestinian terrorist who brutally murdered three members of the Salomon family at Shabbat dinner on Friday, will enjoy a generous payment from the Palestinian Authority (PA) for the killing of Jews.

As a result of the PA’s program to pay Palestinians who commit terror attacks—sometimes termed the “Pay-for-Slay-Program”—the al-Abed family is expected to receive a monthly lifetime salary of $3,120, Liel Leibovitz reported Sunday for Tablet Magazine. This sum is typically given to terrorists who serve 30 years or more in prison.

http://www.thetower.org/5243-palestinian-who-slaughtered-israeli-family-to-receive-3120month-reward-from-pa/
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 03:42:32 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Call me a modern-day Vlad Tepes if you wish, but the proper "response" to this crime would be to kill every member of omar-al-abed's family.

That would make the "next omar" think twice about doing such a deed.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Call me a modern-day Vlad Tepes if you wish, but the proper "response" to this crime would be to kill every member of omar-al-abed's family.

That would make the "next omar" think twice about doing such a deed.
Call me a vindictive bastard, but I agree. They need to recieve a vist from