Author Topic: Sweden: Muslim-owned shop refuses to serve woman because she wasn’t wearing a hijab  (Read 761 times)

rangerrebew

Sweden: Muslim-owned shop refuses to serve woman because she wasn’t wearing a hijab

July 28, 2017 9:29 am By Christine Douglass-Williams 8 Comments

A woman in Sweden claims that she was denied service at a local Somalian-owned shop because she was not wearing an Islamic headscarf.

Soheila Fors said she felt as if “she had returned to Iran’s religious oppression.” In addition, she gets death threats against her family for promoting women’s rights.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/07/sweden-muslim-owned-shop-refuses-to-serve-woman-because-she-wasnt-wearing-a-hijab

This case highlights a peculiar problem we see in the West: feminists and deceivers such as Linda Sarsour ignore the plight of Muslim women under Sharia, including such abuses as wife-beating, FGM, forced marriage, forced covering, the humiliating male guardianship program in mainline Saudi Arabia, and much more.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 03:21:39 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Suppressed

That's their right.

Soheila Fors said she felt as if “she had returned to Iran’s religious oppression.”

No, my dear, this is called freedom. 
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 07:16:27 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Wingnut

Kamala Harris/Linda Sarsour 2020

Offline dfwgator

That's their right.

Just as it's the right of a bakery to not make a cake for a gay wedding......oh, wait..

Wingnut

No shirt, No Hijab. No service.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
That's their right.

Its Sweden so there is no telling what their "rights" are.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Submit, woman!
Countdown to Resignation