Author Topic: President Trump, give us the full story on the JFK assassination : Larry Sabato and Philip Shenon  (Read 395 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
President Trump, give us the full story on the JFK assassination

President John F. Kennedy and first lady Jackie Kennedy in Washington on May 3, 1961 (Reuters)
By Larry J. Sabato and Philip Shenon July 25

Larry J. Sabato is director of the University of Virginia Center for Politics and author of “The Kennedy Half-Century.” Philip Shenon, a former Washington correspondent for the New York Times, is the author of “A Cruel and Shocking Act: The Secret History of the Kennedy Assassination.”

Later this year — unless President Trump intervenes — the American people will get access to the last of thousands of secret government files about a turning point in the nation’s history: the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

The National Archives this week released several hundred of the documents, which come from CIA and FBI files, and of course, JFK researchers are scrambling to see whether they contain any new clues about the president’s murder. But many more documents remain under seal, awaiting release by this October, the 25-year deadline set by the 1992 Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act.

Continued: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-has-a-chance-to-dispel-one-of-the-greatest-conspiracy-theories-in-us-history/2017/07/25/75a6f0bc-6e57-11e7-9c15-177740635e83_story.html?utm_term=.f019adff048b

Wasn't Sabato the one time head of the Heritage Foundation? I think so.

Offline dfwgator

Ok Larry, here you go.......Oswald did it.

Offline rodamala

Wasn't Sabato the one time head of the Heritage Foundation? I think so.

Larry Sabato is the tall-brained "Constitutional Scholar" moron that wrote in a book about changing the U.S. Constitution so that there should be "Super Senators" elected by popular vote, to provide the citizens of more populous states with more representation.

The guy has no grasp of what the U.S. Senate was framed out to be in the first place.

Worst $3 I ever spent on a book at Big Lots.  It went right in the garbage.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Where was Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya during that day in Dallas?