Author Topic: In Late Evening Dinner, Trump Calls in Reinforcements for His Next Humiliation Campaign  (Read 368 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In Late Evening Dinner, Trump Calls in Reinforcements for His Next Humiliation Campaign

Posted at 10:30 am on July 27, 2017 by Susan Wright

This is how you get a good propaganda network rolling.

President Trump hosted a late dinner at the White House on Wednesday evening with Bill Shine, the former co-president of Fox News, Bill Shine, loyalist, Sean Hannity, and newly minted White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci.

The dinner at the White House was intended to focus on the president’s political strategy, a senior administration official told The Washington Post.

It was also meant as an opportunity for a discussion on shaking up the West Wing staff, according to the Post.

Trump calls in Sean Hannity to talk about political strategy and discuss staffing issues?

more
http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/07/27/late-evening-dinner-trump-calls-reinforcements-next-humiliation-campaign/?utm_content=socialflow&utm_campaign=socialflow_RedState&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Proof that Trump is not interested in governing or pursuing an agenda, just surrounding himself with sycophants and Groupies who want to have his baby and preach the infallibility of Trump.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
No issue too small to nitpick
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline RoosGirl

I read the title wrong.  I thought this was going to something along the lines of hosting a meal for the republicans to talk about repealing ACA and then them not repealing; that kind of humiliation, not the kind doled out via twitter.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 07:18:23 pm by RoosGirl »

Offline endicom

OMG! The Orange Demon had dinner with someone!