Author Topic: Rush: McCain Returns to Rip Us!  (Read 614 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: McCain Returns to Rip Us!
« on: July 26, 2017, 05:52:22 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/07/26/mccain-returns-to-rip-us/

McCain Returns to Rip Us!

Jul 26, 2017

RUSH: McCain’s out there, he comes back to town, he issues his vote on the health care bill and then launches on all the bombastic people in radio, television, and the internet and tells everybody in the Senate, to hell with ’em, meaning us, don’t listen to ’em, don’t be guided by what they say. The real bombast is not here. The real bombast is to be found among elected officials who run around on the campaign trail and promise things for seven consecutive years and then peter out when the moment of truth comes. That remains the problem.

We’re just people in the media, for crying out loud, radio, television, internet, what have you, and McCain’s lashing out makes it sound like the Senate, at least the Senate Republicans, are prisoners to what we say. They’re not. They’re prisoners to what the Washington Post says. They’re prisoners to what the mainstream media says about them, not us.

It’s like Boehner. He went out, he appeared at some kind of conference in Las Vegas last week, and at that conference, Boehner, the former Speaker of the House, said there’s no way they’re gonna repeal Obamacare, isn’t gonna happen, there’s no way. They don’t want to repeal it, it isn’t gonna happen, it’s too entrenched. They may get rid of some of the mandates, but they’re not gonna repeal Obamacare.

He then said something else. He said that he had had to sneak into the White House to meet with Obama to hide from conservative media. Because if it was discovered by conservative media — i.e. me — that he was meeting in the White House with Obama, that there’d be hell to pay, in his mind. So he had to sneak in there to avoid being seen by conservative media.

So here’s McCain, here’s Boehner. Look at what these guys claim to be afraid of. Do you see any evidence of the fear? We talked about this this week. If they were afraid, for example, of not being reelected then they would go ahead and repeal Obamacare and been done with it weeks ago. They don’t have any fear. They resent it, if anything. Maybe some of them are afraid. You get a lot of people there, there could be a couple stragglers that are afraid.

I still maintain that their greatest concern and fear is what the Drive-Bys gonna say about them, not us, and I’ve been making the case this week that I don’t even think they’re afraid of their voters. Otherwise… I mean, you promised to repeal Obamacare and you submitted bills to do it for seven years; then you gain control of the entire legislative and executive branches. You gain control, and you can’t do it? One of the reasons has to be that they simply don’t fear their voters. They don’t fear being reelected.

It’s obvious they don’t like the criticism.

It’s obvious McCain is not happy with the criticism, and he’s obviously been internalizing this for many years and it just came bombasting out yesterday after he was greeted with a hero’s return. By the way, after his vote, all that heroes-return accolade stuff vanished and they immediately started ripping him to shreds again. I’m talking about the Democrats and the media. It’s amazing. It always has amazed me the excuse that they can’t do anything, the excuse they won’t get anything done ’cause of us. It’s a convenient excuse. It satisfies the Drive-By Media.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Re: Rush: McCain Returns to Rip Us!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 06:25:43 pm »
Rush carrying that mouse in his pocket again?