Author Topic: Michelle Obama opens up about racism she faced as first lady  (Read 2291 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michelle Obama opens up about racism she faced as first lady
By Aida Chavez - 07/26/17 01:10 PM EDT

Michelle Obama opened up about racism she faced as first lady in a public appearance in Denver on Tuesday.

Obama spoke about being called an ape and people talking about her body, saying she wouldn't pretend the attacks didn't hurt, The Denver Post reported.

Women’s Foundation of Colorado President and CEO Lauren Casteel said Obama broke a glass ceiling by becoming the first black first lady, and asked which of the falling glass shards from that glass ceiling cut the deepest.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/343913-michelle-obama-opens-up-about-racism-she-faced-as-first-lady
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Michelle Obama opens up about racism she faced as first lady
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 05:54:34 pm »
Oh the hypocritical drama queen...
The Republic is lost.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 06:01:20 pm »
She also received raving compliments about her arms and her "style." The hard facts about her appearance have nothing to do with "racism she faced as a first lady" and would apply to her pre and post first lady life. Her masculine stance is undeniable and her ugly sneering facial expression is reflective of her inner self.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 06:02:15 pm »
The 1st bitch sure can whine.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2017, 06:07:58 pm »
I'm sure those $300 million dollar world wide vacations made her boo boo all better.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2017, 06:08:33 pm »
She also received raving compliments about her arms and her "style." The hard facts about her appearance have nothing to do with "racism she faced as a first lady" and would apply to her pre and post first lady life. Her masculine stance is undeniable and her ugly sneering facial expression is reflective of her inner self.

Well said
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline endicom

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2017, 06:36:46 pm »
George H. W. Bush put his wife on the dollar bill.

Dick Nixon tried to get it down Pat.

And on and on.

Wingnut

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2017, 06:37:49 pm »
Mooch always was ugly to the bone.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2017, 07:41:13 pm »
Pitiful.  A person couldn't be more ungrateful than these 0bama clowns.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2017, 07:41:47 pm »
Libs even came out with a website called  SmirkingChimp.com which was addressed to George W. Bush.  Guess who the chimp was supposed to be?
I refrained from attacking Michelle Obama, because I simply didn't think she was worth it.  There was too much ammunition with Comrade Barack as El Presidente.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2017, 07:52:08 pm »
Hey, Mooch!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2017, 08:01:35 pm »
Libs even came out with a website called  SmirkingChimp.com which was addressed to George W. Bush.  Guess who the chimp was supposed to be?
I refrained from attacking Michelle Obama, because I simply didn't think she was worth it.  There was too much ammunition with Comrade Barack as El Presidente.

Let's nor forget the nasty term Libs had for Laura Bush..."pickles"...alluding to an auto accident she was involved in when she was a teenage in Midland.  Libs like to falsely claim she was drunk (pickled) when the accident happened.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2017, 08:16:48 pm »

Michelle Obama is the definition of NO CLASS. You can take the woman out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the woman.

Even if'n days elect us.
Even if'n days voting us.
Even if'n days paid us millions and millions of dollars and treated us like royalty.
Dat don't never be mattering.

White devils days all still all be being racsists!

I keep telling the White guilt/White appeaser groups, you guys are only making things worse for everyone, including the Black population. The White guilt crowd is obsessed with solving a problem that they can never fix. White people can never fix all the problems in Black society. And they only make things worse by trying.

White people are not making Black people have tons of children out of wedlock. White people are not making Black people eschew and refuse to be educated. White people are not making Black people use and sell drugs. White people are not making Black people shoot each other every day. It is not a 'White' problem to fix. As far as I can see, White people have nothing to do with it. So how in the world are WHITE people supposed to fix it!?

But, Dem White peoples always be being so stupid. So, what can you do? You can't fix stupid.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2017, 08:21:42 pm »
Michelle Obama is the definition of NO CLASS. You can take the woman out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the woman.

Even if'n days elect us.
Even if'n days voting us.
Even if'n days paid us millions and millions of dollars and treated us like royalty.
Dat don't never be mattering.

White devils days all still all be being racsists!

I keep telling the White guilt/White appeaser groups, you guys are only making things worse for everyone, including the Black population. The White guilt crowd is obsessed with solving a problem that they can never fix. White people can never fix all the problems in Black society. And they only make things worse by trying.

White people are not making Black people have tons of children out of wedlock. White people are not making Black people eschew and refuse to be educated. White people are not making Black people use and sell drugs. White people are not making Black people shoot each other every day. It is not a 'White' problem to fix. As far as I can see, White people have nothing to do with it. So how in the world are WHITE people supposed to fix it!?

But, Dem White peoples always be being so stupid. So, what can you do? You can't fix stupid.

Dey not gonna rest until we gets the kinda justus dat day has in Rhodesia and South Africa 'gainst  dem white devils.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2017, 08:34:08 pm »
Dey not gonna rest until we gets the kinda justus dat day has in Rhodesia and South Africa 'gainst  dem white devils.

Yep. And both of those places are now absolute unlivable shitholes. No food. No medicine. No money. Well, except what the White charities give them.

Mud huts and witch doctors rule the tribes. They finally got everything they wanted, but had no idea what to do with it. So it all just went to ruin. And now they live like they did before the White man. Eating dirt, dying of every disease known to man, and sitting around fires at night for light and heat. Things are so much better now.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2017, 08:38:53 pm »
I was thinking Mooch's ass will probably balloon up about si6 sizes now that she can eat all that junk food. Mooch and  Bertha Butt.  One of the Butt sisters.

Offline berdie

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2017, 09:31:54 pm »
O.K...I'm trying to understand, I really am.

Michelle...you had a nice middle class upbringing. You went to a great college.  You became the FLOTUS.  What racism?

Not everybody loves ya girl...and it may not have anything to do with the color of your skin. Please move out of the 60's.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2017, 09:33:47 pm »
Blacks always have to try to prove to each other that they're "Down with the Shtruggle."

Oceander

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2017, 09:36:10 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2017, 09:43:31 pm »
She "opens up about racism?"  That broad hasn't shut up about it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2017, 09:46:28 pm »
I was thinking Mooch's ass will probably balloon up about si6 sizes now that she can eat all that junk food. Mooch and  Bertha Butt.  One of the Butt sisters.

Is her nickname, "Bosheba Butt?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2017, 09:50:40 pm »
I recall during the Reagan administration, Reggie Jackson played for the California Angels in Right Wing OC.

He lived next door to the CEO of a fortune 500 corporation, on the water in ritzy Balboa.

Not to far from the area that Dennis Rodman used to live, before moving to another predominantly white area of OC. From the start around there, he played the media like a Pro. And not far from where Kobie Bryant lived, either.

And not far from Angel star, beloved Rod Carew went through leukemia with his daughter, and the community gave him big league support.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2017, 09:51:31 pm »
Michelle herself couldn't get past being black.  She had no other sense of herself.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2017, 09:54:03 pm »
Is her nickname, "Bosheba Butt?"

"I'll sock it to ya, Daddy!"

Wingnut

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2017, 09:54:41 pm »
Michelle herself couldn't get past being black.  She had no other sense of herself.

It is a good thing her daughters inherited their father's feminine features and overall pleasant looks.