Author Topic: Clinton book to double down on Russia, Comey message  (Read 218 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton book to double down on Russia, Comey message
« on: July 26, 2017, 02:13:52 pm »
Clinton book to double down on Russia, Comey message
By Amie Parnes - 07/26/17 06:00 AM EDT

Hillary Clinton’s upcoming book will double down on Russia’s interference and James Comey’s involvement in her stunning election defeat, according to sources familiar with the memoir.

Privately, Clinton has told friends and longtime associates that she “wants the whole story out there” as she rushes to tweak and put the finishing touches on the book due out in September.

“She really believes that’s why she lost, and she wants to explain why in no uncertain terms,” one longtime ally said. “She wants the whole story out there from her own perspective. I think a lot of people are going to be really surprised by how much she reveals.”

The ally said the book of personal essays will be a “bombshell.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/343755-clinton-book-to-double-down-on-russia-comey-message
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 02:18:54 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Clinton book to double down on Russia, Comey message
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 02:16:34 pm »
I remember the incredibly clever "reviews" of her last book on Amazon. They were hilarious and really let her have it. It was one thing that led me to think she wouldn't win. Of course, Amazon stepped in and removed most of the reviews. I will be watching for reviews on this latest tome. :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.